Wig and Tarts (10)

I dedicate this chapter to love_is_infatuation, MichelleWilson063, and Mpreg_Luna. I know my story is not popular but this 3 people are the first persons to like and vote for my story. As long as I have my imagination, I'll keep updating and complete it. Thank you for reading this story!

Sakura's P.O.V.

It's been 4 days since Mrs. Lee came here to inform us the good news. We had a delicious meal for dinner, celebrating the good news she had brought us. The feast was really mouth watering, we had two meals; gingery snap pea slaw with seared salmon, baked beef and polenta, minestrone soup and for dessert, Chiki prepared a chocolate-dipped strawberry cheesecake.

Mrs. Lee talked about herself, she's a high ranking witch in her family. And only few of them has that kind of title and power. Her husband died because of cancer. She has 2 children; a daughter and a son. Both have families already w/c really got me question her age. And to my shock, she's already 67 years old. Talk about looking young.

She's a very nice woman and we all like talking to her. She knew otòsan because he helped them when they first lived here.

But before we say our farewells, she gave us her phone number just incase we need her help again.

Now I'm in my bed cuddling this cute strawberry pillow Chiki gave to me for my 11th birthday. As you can see, I love strawberries! Strawberries chose me to eat it, worship it, to be addicted to it.

Knock knock...

I turned my head towards the door and saw Chiki standing behind it.

'Sakura, do you still want to come with me at the market?'

'Oh right, sorry I almost forgot Chiki, let me just get my shoes and I'll be right down with you'

She looked at me while I put my shoes on and stepped inside my room.

'I couldn't help but wonder....' She comes closer to me looking at my face.

'You're really pretty Sakura and you're a very good kid. Your parents are really lucky to have you' she said while looking at me. Chiki and uncle Tomas still doesn't have a baby. I heard one time at night she's crying inside their room, blaming herself for still not having a child.

'If I were to have a baby, I want to have  a daughter. Well, either a son or a daughter is fine but I want a baby girl to dress and fix her hair. Maybe the Moon Goddess have other plans for us' she sit beside me at my bed and gently pushed back the hair sticking out of my face beside my ear.

We're all wishing for Chiki and uncle Tomas' child but our prayers must've not reached yet to the Moon Goddess. Then at that instant, my internal light bulb just lit up because of a good idea.

'Chiki, how about if I'll be your daughter for the day?' I asked her with wide eyes and a happy smile.

'Wha... What?' She asked.

'It'll be wonderful! I'll act as your daughter and you'll act as a mother you truly want to be!'

'But... No it's fine Sakura, you don't have to force yourself to do this. You're like a son to me and Tomas. We love you like our own child' she said, declining my offer.

'But Chiki, you want to know what it feels like to have a daughter right? I can be your daughter for the day. And I want to do it. I wanna make you happy, you've been with us since my diaper days and I wanted to do something for you. Please Chiki? It'll be fun I promise!' I pleaded with my wide eyes while holding her both hands before me.

'But-'

'Please?' I pleaded again. Looking at her with my innocent golden eyes.

'Okay, okay! You know I can't say no to you. If you really want to be my daughter then you have to dress like my daughter, and look like my daughter' she said and winked at me.