Our Return(chapter-11)

Hellow my Blueberrys!!! I have another chappy here for you guys and I hope you like it! Please vote and comment if you enjoying and I'll see you later blueberrys!!!U^ェ^U

-------------------------------------------

*3 years later*

(Jucias pov)

Its finally done. My training has been completed. I can finally see Lucy-san again, and show her how much I've changed over the years we were apart. For starters I don't talk in third person any more. I actually asked Luna-san to help me stop doing it since certain people thought that I was retarded because of it. Its just a chance I made to make my self better. She told me that I was fine the way I was but I didn't believe her. Anyway, I learned plenty of spells. The first one I learned was called 'eclipse'. It makes the area totally dark and increase my stealth. My favorite one is 'dissolve'. Its when my body becomes one with the darkness. Another thing, is that each time Luna loosened the seal on my powers I lost more and more emotion. Now since the seal is completely broken, I can't really feel anything. Well enough with that stuff, I also learned how to do Lunar worrior but I still can't do beast mode. Luna-san said that I shouldn't worry to much about it and that it will come to me when I need it. It really gets to me knowing that I'm not the strongest I can be. But, I'll just keep trying when ever I get the chance. Anyway I'm walking with Luna-san to where the two zones meet. I'm currently wearing a black crop top with a aqua leather knee high skirt and combat boots along with a bow at the side of my long wavy blue hair that now reach to my butt and 2 leather bracelets in my right hand, one was thick with 2 golden hearts, and the other was thin and plain.

"Are you excited Juvia, you completed your trainings and are now your stronger than ever before! And now your finally going to see Lucy again!" Luan-san smiled at me. "Yes, I am very excited" I said in a monotone voice. "Well at least put on a small smile when Lucy sees you, OK" Luna-san said. "I'll try Luna-san" I sighed.

We walked about 5 minutes before the the line was in view.

We stopped when we we're at the split. "Where are they?" I asked. Luna-San sighed "knowing Stella she probably watching tv or sleeping". I cracked a Tiny tiny smile "I guess your right"

After about 10 more minutes of waiting I saw Luna look up and chuckle lightly. "What is it Luna-san?" I asked her. "Their here"she smiled. I turned around just before I was tackled into a big bear hug. I saw someone do the same to Luna-san before I fell all the way down.

I hit the ground with a low 'umph' and shut my eyes tightly. "JUVIA!!!" The person yelled. At the sound of there voice I knew exactly who it was. I opened my eyes and gave her my small smile. "Hi lucy-san" I huged the blonde tightly. "Its soo good to see you! And you look gorgeous!" Lucy-San said as she pulled away from the high and took a good look at me.

"So are you, you look amazing!" I said as we got up and I held both of her hands as I looked at her.

She was wearing a lime green shirt that read
"love what you do,
Do what you love" along with a pair of ripped jeans with white sandles and a thick leather bracket that wrapped around her wrist. A think strand of hair on both sides of her head was pulled back in to a braid and pinned to the back of her head. He nails we're pink with black mustanches. She looked fabulous!

"Oh, stop! This lil'ol thang. I've had it for years!" She laughed ad she twirled around. "She actually got it this morning" Stella-san whispered in my ear. I jumped at the suddenness. "Hahaha! Did I scare you, little moon" she laughed.