Why Does The World Hate Me?!(chapter-16)

Hellow blueberrys~ hope you had a fabulous day...or night... depending on where you are...anyway! I'll see you guys later blueberrys!!! U^ェ^U
------------------------------------------------------

*one week later*

(Stings pov)

Me and Lucy haven't been getting along...at all. I know we weren't to begin with but, it's just seems to get worse everyday. Instead of not talking to me at all and giving small threats here and there, she just snaps and snarls at me for no reason and at random times to. And whenever I ask her why shes so angry with me, she won't even tell me! it's really bugging me that she just hates me for no reason. I mean I'm smart, super handsome, and strong. How could you not love me!
<(′~' )> <(`~')>

So anyway, I'm actually in front of their apartment now. Juvia invited me over to talk about something.

I knocked on the door a few times and waited for a response. A few seconds later, Juvia opened the door. She was wearing a mint green long sleeved shirt with an owl design and blue jeans with brown ankle boots and a shoulder bag."Hello, Sting-san. Please come in" Juvia said before going back inside. I followed her in and closed the door.

"So what did you need, Juvia?" I asked her as I flopped down on to the couch. "Its about Lucy-San..." Juvia sighed as she walked in front of the couch with her back turned towards me. "What about her?" I asked. "...I want you to help her.." Juvia turned around with her hands clasped together and a begging look on her face.

"What do you mean help her? She won't let me go anywhere near her without going of like a nuclear bomb! And the worst part is that the bomb is specificly targeted at me!" I ranted. Juvia walked over to me and sat down beside me on the couch. She stayed silent for a moment before sighing.

"I'm not sure how...but, what I am sure of is that you need to help her Sting-san. She isn't like herself. She's supposed to be happy and cheerful, not full of rage and spite. It just goes against her nature...please Sting-san" Juvia begged. "Look Juvia. I get what you mean but I don't see why you think I can help. She clearly doesn't like me so why do you think she would listen to me?" I asked.

"I-i honestly don't know...I just have a feeling Sting-San...I think that you can help her since your her problem so if you talk to her then she might go back to normal. I-I really can't explain it properly, but I just feel like it will work. I can't say much about why she hates you as already know, so I can't go to in depth with my explanation." Juvia explained. "I still don't see it..." I sighed as I combed my hand through my spiky blonde hair. "Well, can you at least try Sting-san... please?" Juvua begged one last time. I looked at her. I could see that she was truly out of ideas and needed help. I gave in. "Alright I'll help.." I agreed.

"Thank you truly, Sting-san" Juvia gave me a small smile. "Lucy-san is in her room and the door should be unlocked. I advise you not to knock. There is no doubt that's she won't let you in" Juvia instructed. I nodded and she got up. "I'm going to go shopping with Yukino-san to get her some new clothes. That should leave you guys enough time to work this out...or mabey blow up the apartment. Just please try not to." Juvia suggested as she walked towards the door.

"Thank you again, Sting-san" Juvia thanked before leaving the apartment. I sighed once more and leaned back. I heard the door open again and juvia poke her head through it. "Oh, and one more thing. I casted a spell on the house so even if you make up you cant get out until I come back. Not even Lucy-san can break it since her magic isn't similar to mine. Also, I know how to make runes...just keep that in mind. Bye!" With that she left again. "Wait Juvia! Don't do that!" I franticly turned the knob to the front door. it wouldn't budge.