Sabertooth(chapter-15)

K second chapter of the day!...or first chapter of the next day...depending on how much I'm going to procrastinate...anyway! Here's the next chappy and I hope you delisously delectable bluberrys enjoy it!! U^ェ^U

💙Bluberry-chan~💙

-------------------------------------------

(Third person)

The guild was dead silent. The only thing that could be heard was the heavy breathing of the boistoris guild who's fighting was just interupred. One question and one question only was running a mile a minute through each and every om of their minds. And that question was who were these two beautiful woman that the dragon slayers brought back? Were they their girlfriends? Fans? Random girls that wanted to join? Who knew? They just stood there in silence and pure curiosity, waiting for their unspoken questions to be answered.

~

Minerva came out of her office to investigate the sudden silence in the guild. "What is going on here!" She demanded. Everyone turned to her as she strutted towards the center of the guild hall.

Minerva eyed everyone suspiciously until her gaze finally fell upon a blonde bimbo and a blue haired girl who wore a dress that had a black top and the bottom half with first a creamy color followed by a trinangle pattern with light blue tan and cream. The dress ended at her knees and on her feet we're light blue sandles and similar colored earings dangled from her ear lobe. Yes these woman were indeed beautiful.

~

~

Lucy looked over at Minerva and smirked. She walked over to the stricked looking woman and held her hand out with a bright smile plastered on her face.Juvia walked towards Lucy and stopped when she was in front of Minerva and beside Lucy.

~

Minerva would never admit it but she was a little intimidated by the mysterious women. She felt such an emense power being emited from them. It was like nothing she'd ever felt before. Minerva looked down at the hand that was extended towards her.

~

"Well aren't you going to shake my hand?" Lucy asked her while shaking her hand up and down. "I know we've already met before, but we weren't properly Introduced since...well...you tried to kill me" Lucy chuckled.

"I'm not sure I understand. Who are you?" Minerva asked, looking up from Lucy's hand. "Its me. Lucy. Ya know. The girl you tried to kill at the GMG's about 3-4 years ago" Lucy said in a duh tone.