1. Hyper sexed!

How many penises and sexual positions can be sneaked into children cartoons and TV shows?

More importantly: what does that have to do with you?

A lot, actually.

No matter if you're a child, a teen, a young adult or a parent: this has affected and is still affecting you right now, directly or indirectly.

We are all bombarded with sexual content by the media to such extent that we lose track of the true meaning of what we see. We have become desensitized and regard certain things as normal when in reality they aren't normal at all. We need to look at them with fresh eyes. We need to see things for what they are. 

I  never gave much thought to that until I stumbled acrossSubliminal Hyper Sexualization of Children Exposed on Youtube. It parades a collection of sexual imagery in entertainment and products aimed at children. I gasped as I watched the full menu, from genitals to oral and anal sex, not to mention plain pedophilia. In fact, I was so appalled that I did a research and found countless other instances all over the place.

What the heck is going on?

Boys and girls are exposed to sex from a very tender age. They suffer a sexual assault in ads, toys, games, films, music, TV and fashion. Sexual content is used not only to sell but ultimately to condition behavior that will affect future romantic relationships and sexuality. According to the Geena Davis Institute of Gender in the Media, recent research shows that 6-year-old girls already view themselves as sexual objects: they feel they need to be sexy in order to be appreciated.

Not dolls: plastic prostitutes for girls to role play with

Dolls, for example, are hypersexualized, and so are female cartoon characters. Girls are sold the notion that being sexy is more important than developing qualities such as self-acceptance, independence and individuality. As a result, girls are indoctrinated to value sex appeal, materialism and conformism—as objects they become inherently passive, since objects are passive by definition.

Smartphones, tablets and TV fill the lives of children all day long. Many spend more time interacting with media than they do with anything else. The three largest media conglomerates are Disney, NBC and CBS, and most children shows on those networks promote the sexualization of young children through their programming.

Programming means conditioning: it can change you without you realizing. You start to act upon beliefs and patterns of behavior that are not your own but rather forced upon you in a deceptive way and through repetition.

Hypersexualized exposes a load of sexual images in children shows that are hidden in plain view or flash on the screen before your conscious mind can filter them. Those images go straight to your subconscious mind, which stores the information and uses it to program your behavior. I was shocked with what I saw in the seemingly innocent images gathered in the video.

Is this appropriate for children? How about shows heavily geared towards kids kissing, dating and cheating? Let's remember that whatever children see shapes their view of the world and teaches them their role in society: children imitate behaviors to which they are exposed. You have all those girls that are children idols and grow up to become young celebrities in the music industry. They are then pressured to hypersexualize themselves, as Miley Cyrus explains to Barbara Walters in an interview: "I don't always want to be naked. Once I came out on stage completely covered, and they rolled 'Miley is boring, she doesn't get naked and she's boring.' No matter what I do, I'm either boring or I'm a slut." Young adults such as Cyrus are role models to their teen fans, who want to be like them. That reinforces the slut culture and opens up a whole market for the fashion industry.