End

"Where is father?" Thor asks as he approaches Loki.

"What? No greeting? No, long winded threat?" Loki asks. Thor grabs Loki by the collar of his tunic and pushes him against the back wall of the garden. Loki chuckles as the air is knocked out of him.

"What did you do to Jennifer?" He asks through gritted teeth. Loki laughs.

"Thor, I thought mother had 'the talk' with you?" He jokes. Thor growls and hits him against the wall again. Loki groans as the air is knocked out of him. "I haven't done a thing." Thor growls again.

"I have grown tired of your games." Thor threatens.

"What do you think you're gonna do? I am King." Loki says with a cocky grin.

"Are you now?" Thor asks. "Then what does that make Jennifer?" Loki pauses and looks at me. He smirks confidently and looks back at Thor. "She's my Queen." He answers.

"Then why does she go by 'Lady Jennifer'?" Thor asks. Loki thinks about it for a couple seconds. "She knows your reign is false." He says. Loki's expression changes.

"It is my birthright. Jennifer, you know that." Loki says looking at me.

"Guards!" Thor exclaims.

The soldiers come out of their hiding places and surround Loki.

"Jennifer." Loki calls.

"Get him out of here." Thor orders. The guards put Loki in chains and begin to lead him out of the garden.

"Jennifer!" Loki calls out again. I walk over and shoot Thor a look. He walks with me away from Loki and the guards.

"You know if I don't answer him, he won't go quietly." I say.

"You may see him." He says. I nod and turn to walk away, he stops me. "If you dare plan anything..." He threatens.

"I can't make any promises." I reply.

"Then neither can I." He says. I nod.

"Very well." I reply. I walk over to Loki.

"Jennifer, Darling." He starts.

"Loki, my love," I start. "don't make this worse. I-" I'm cut off by a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I gasp and quickly kneel down holding my lower stomach.

"Darling are you alright?" Loki asks. All of the guards freeze right there. I groan in pain as another sharp pain runs through me again. "Jennifer!" Loki exclaims. Thor gets the idea that this might be another one of Loki's tricks and orders the guards to take Loki to the dungeons. "No! Someone help her! Jennifer!" Loki shouts as the guards drag him out of the Butterfly Garden and down the hall.

Thor walks over to me and realizes I'm not faking it. His eyes widen and he calls out for help. He scoops me up and hurries to the healing room. Tears are streaming down my face as Thor places me onto the healing table in the center of the room.

"Help her!" He yells at the servant in the room. The servant rushes out of the room. "Really?" Thor asks sarcastically. He looks back over at me, not knowing what to do. As more waves of pain wash over me I scream. Thor's eyes widen and he runs over to the door and sees the servant rushing back with a team of healers behind him.

As the guards are dragging Loki toward the dungeon, he hears me scream. The guards fight harder to get him to the dungeons.

I look over and see Loki rush to my side. He places a hand on the side of my face. He looks me over, his face goes pale. More than his normal skin tone. The healers rush around me and begin their work. Upon seeing that no one has noticed him, I come to the realization that it's an illusion. Thor sees me looking in a certain direction but does nothing. He knows that Loki is in the room. I struggle to form words. Loki smiles lovingly at me.

"Just sleep. Let the healers do their work." He says. His words calm me and force me to fall into a deep sleep. Loki's illusion looks over at Thor, then disappears.

The guards shove Loki into the cell and shut the door. He walks to the wall, leans against it and slinks to the floor. He roars in anger and frustration.

* * *

The healers finish their work and exit the room. Thor walks over to Jennifer. She's unresponsive. A soldier walks into the room.

"You wanted to see me?" He asks.

"Commander, you know why I asked specifically for you." Thor answers. The Commander looks at Jennifer and walks over to her. He looks down at her, then up at Thor. "Are you sure you're able to do this?" Thor asks. The soldier nods.

"Is she alright?" He asks. Thor stays silent. The soldier walks over to a desk and picks up a piece of paper and a pen.

* * *

Loki destroyed his cell. There are black singe marks on the walls, bits of furniture everywhere. It has been two weeks since he's seen or heard about Jennifer. The doors to the cell block open, a soldier enters and approaches Loki's cell.

"My orders are to read to you, the last words of Lady Jennifer." The soldier says. Loki looks over at the soldier with a bitter expression. The soldier unfolds a small piece of paper he was holding in his hand.

"These are the last words of Lady Jennifer Alice Levin: My dearest Loki, I fear I'm not going to make it. I know you will be an excellent father. Do not be saddened by my death, I only wish for you to know I love you. I always had a crush on you ever since we were younger. Yours, The Prince's Servant." The soldier pauses and wipes a tear from his face. Loki goes numb on the inside. "The Lady died two weeks ago in premature labor. The child didn't make it. My condolences." The soldier turns, wipes another tear, then heads back toward the cell block doors. Loki thinks about it for a moment, then the thought of the soldier looking familiar crosses his mind.

"Wait," Loki starts. The soldier stops but doesn't turn around. "what's your name?"

"Commander Joshua Santiago." The soldier replies and exits the cell block wiping tears.

End.