Chapter 4

Cade didn’t like that Shayla was working for Pinshack. Pinshack was always trying to take everything from Cade. He wanted Cade’s life, his looks, and apparently all the women that fawned over him, but mostly he wanted to be the alpha and make everyone do exactly what he wanted them too. Cade and Pinshack didn’t get along and the fact that his little human was working for him made him mad.

Your little human?

Yes! I can have a human who I think of as a pet!

Most people don’t want to rip off their pets clothes and go to town though.

Shut up!

Cade argued with himself in his mind and started his glance over at Shayla but caught Lucas’s face. He was going into protective mode over the human with him. Cade sighed this really wasn’t good for either of them and really there was only one way out of it. And Cade didn’t want to do it.

 ***************************************************

Shayla leaned heavily up against Cade as he walked her into some apartment complex that looked familiar to her but she wasn’t sure from where. She giggled to herself as she tripped walking into the elevator hiding her face into Cade’s chest.

“Where are we going, Hot shot?” She asked put her arms around Cade’s neck.

He didn’t look down at her but straight ahead at the elevator door.

“To my place, for the tenth time now.”

“Oh, are we having sex?”

“No.”

“Oh, so you don’t like me?”

The elevator dinged telling them it was at the floor. Cade picked up her up and started walking down a well-lit hallway. He didn’t say a word as he opened a door and walked in careful not to let her head hit anything.

“I guess that’s a no then, huh?” She slurred giggling for a reason that no one knew what for.

“No, I like you. I just know that you’re not going to remember any of this when you wake up so really there is no point in me telling you.” Cade said setting her down on a bed pulling back the covers so she could snuggle in.

Shayla didn’t snuggle in but she looked up at him with big puppy dog eyes that she knew were a weapon for any girl. “Will you unzip my zipper? I can’t sleep in a dress.”

She watched in a fuzzy state as Cade unzipped the back of her dress. He rubbed up against her and the bulge in his pants couldn’t be missed by anyone. Cade held back a groan from the feeling of his hard on rubbing so close to Shayla. He stopped unzipping the dress for a second to get his mind away from the feel of her soft skin under his rough palms.

“Having trouble there big guy?” Shayla asked her words coming out lazily.

“No, it was just stuck.” He stated simply as he finished the task she had given him.

Cade turned around and started walking to the bathroom. He heard Shayla doing something that was moving the bed sheets but he didn’t turn around to look he just kept walking. He had to make it to the bathroom and get all the sexual thoughts out of his head. Cade had never had a problem like this before. He had never had such a hard time getting a good looking female out of his head. It was just not normal.

There was only one person that would know the answers to the problems he was having and he had just got done eating dinner with that man. Cade picked up his phone that was on the bathroom counter and pressed the only contact in his phone.

“What the hell do you want?!” An angry voice said from the other side of the line.

“Lucas?”

“Who else dumbass?”

“Sorry, I just have a problem.”

There was a short pause and Cade heard whispering in the back ground.

“What’s your pr-…Wait! Did you just apologize without me having to ask you?”

“Yes, now can we stay on topic please?”

“Yeah, but this is a big moment! I’m telling my Mom about this she will be proud of you!”

Cade smiled at the thought of Lucas’s mom. He had always liked her she was like a real mom to him. She cooked him warm meals, through him birthday parties every now and then, got mad at him when he did something wrong, and she was the only person (besides Lucas) who had ever held him when he cried. Cade sighed at the memories and went back to his conversation with Lucas.

“I am very attracted to Shayla.”

“Okay, I don’t see the problem there Cade.”

“I like Shayla.”

“Cade I don’t understand what you are trying to get me to understand. I know there’s something but Masey is in my bed and I would really like to get back to that hot little lady.”

“My cock is hard! And I can’t get it to quit being like that.”

“Oh…Oh!! You mean like…like you like Shayla! Cade I have a secret to tell you…”

“Yes…I think I like her like you said. And what is it?”

“Masey’s my mate…”

Well that escalated quickly…