Chapter 2

PICTURE OF BLAKE TO THE SIDE OR USE YOUR IMAGINATION  ###############################################################################

I ran, I ran like a damn ostrich who was combined with the flash. Blake and Iris were both beside me running just as fast. Something or someone was chasing us I wasn't sure and I didn't have time to look behind me. Blake, Iris and I were running so fast I wasn't sure I was breathing and then................

I fell

"Oh my godfather, what the hell was that" I woke up whispering to myself out of breath and sweating like I was the Niagara falls " What the fuck" I continued " that was some real ass dream".

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Fuck school, fuck all this bullshit!" I shouted to myself in my car. Forensics was jacked up get this I just ask Blake for a pencil and Mr. Aylmer goes all ape shit on my ass yelling about how I don't show respect in his class and should shut the hell up whiles he's teaching or he would send me to the principals office. I bit my tongue so damn hard because if I didn't I wouldn't be coming to school for another week and my record still needs filling up because of all my 5 suspensions for harmless pranks I mean who can't get glitter and melted chocolate out of their hair.

There was a knock on my car door and I turned my head slightly, my eyes narrowed at whoever was ruining my pity party and it was my god of a boyfriend Dean, a smile instantly bloomed on my face Dean and I have been dating for a year and a half with arguments and make-out sessions I saw we make a great couple. Obviously his fan girls don't think so but who gives a fuck about them not me. I opened my car door jumped out and hugged Dean, I gave him a light kiss and said "Hey Dean what brings you here" He rolled his eyes "What I can't just randomly come up to my girlfriend who I love and hug her" I in return lightly giggled and slapped the back of his head "You can and I love you too" Dean smiled when I said that and replied "Ummmm..... I also came because you called i picked up and all I heard was FUCK SCHOOL, FUCK ALL THIS BULLSHIT!".

I shushed him quickly because people were starting to stare too hard at him, mostly girls and a few gay boys. "My. Aylmer went all hulk on me in forensics when I asked Blake for a fucking pencil Dean. One.Fucking.Pencil. I'm so angry at him I mean who the fuck does he think he is he cant just tell me its rude to ask for a motherfucking shitty-"

My rant was cut off by Dean kissing me and pulling back too soon much to my protest "Hey hey hey it's alright its over in the past remember what you say when you're in trouble say it with me babe" We both choroused " Forgive and Forget" I really choose to let crazy bitches in my life don't I, I thought to myself. 

#################################################################################

Hey guys new chapter like WTF! I know its short but ill try better next time.

 I'm still alive bitchachos.

Anyway remember kids

More Votes + More Comments = Faster Updates😜😉😅😁😎