Chapter 3

So here's the deal Iris and Izzy haven't been in school for the past two days and now it's Friday and I'm really worried, because these are the type of girls who only skip school to follow me when I skip school to go to the movie theater.  Blake invited me over today so we could both go to Iris' house since Izzy was already there and I was getting way too emotional because I didn't see my girls for a week in that is a way too long separation for best friends. Blake turned around in his swivel chair to face me rather than his computer where he was watching Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman video. Blake was a huge fan and if anybody threw shade at Ariana its like throwing shade at him too, he takes it way too personal. "I'm going to the bathroom Leî please don't touch anything, I'll be right back". Blake left the room and as soon as the door was shut, I started  snooping around. I saw Blake's phone and picked it up and I saw a new notification from a group chat so I opened it. 

It was obvious his password was 1357 because they were all odd numbers and he hated cliches, as soon as the phone opened it went straight to the group chat and it was with him, Izzy and Iris and oh god I wasn't part of the group I started reading through his messages in the group a little creepy but so what it was for my benefit. The group was created yesterday so there were not that many messages but what kept making me twitch was that Iris kept texting "I feel so bad we should tell her its not good to keep secrets from her, if she wanted too she could kill us with a wave of her hand" or " She could even kill us with a kiss on the cheek". Damn right I could kill you was my first thought when I saw they were keeping secrets from me but oh hell no was my second thought when i saw the remainder of the text with a wave of my hand or with a kiss on the cheek, no wonder they were not in school probably in jail for drug use because the shit they were typing was bat shit crazy. 

Blake replied with "I know Iris but Leîra wouldn't do that shes our responsibility we were born to guide her and Izzy and Dean are here to protect her, I know Aaron is coming but we can't tell Leîra now she'll freak out". what made me freeze and contemplate life was when Izzy started texting too " Guys you know I won't be there Aaron's proxies poisoned me its only because of Dean that I'm still alive and if he keeps stealing power from the nematode the Darach's could punish him with death, we have to start teaching Leîra how to use her powers".

 As soon as I read powers I was shell shocked I had powers I had fucking Marvel and DC powers, whiles I was reading his messages Blake entered the room with toilet paper stuck on the sole of one of his shoe and some toilet paper hanging out of his shorts.Even though I was stunned and in shock-well kind of-I still quickly made a move to grab my phone take a quick picture and post it on Instagram.