22.

*sorry I haven't been updating anything. I'll get it together one of these days lmao*

kora;

10:39 am : October 13th, 2015.

I woke up since Dylan had to get me for Teen wolf, and I was actually a little nervous.

I remembered what happened last time, so I put on loose joggers and a loose sweatshirt.  I threw my hair with no makeup since they had to do it there anyway.

I ran downstairs and out the door to see Dylan pulling up. I quickly got in and he started driving.  "I'm kinda nervous." I said and he took my hand. "Don't be, nervous. Jeff loves you."  I smiled and looked out the window and after 20 minutes we pulled up.

He checked my outfit jokingly and we walked onto set, hand in hand. "Hi Kora, Dylan. It's nice to see you guys. Since its your first day filming, I just want to tell you that when you come in, check to see your scenes on this chart. Today, you have 2 kissing scenes." I nodded. "I'm assuming there with Dylan?" I joked and he shrugged. "Ones with Dylan, the others with Tyler posey." He walked me to the make up trailer. "See you in a few." He shut the door and Dylan came and sat next to me while we waited for makeup.

"Your not gonna be mad right?" I bit my lip and he looked at me , taking my hand. "I mean, I really can't be, right? Your not mad when I had to kiss Shelly. If he brags I'll be pretty pissy, but not at you." I smiled and he kissed my head.  The artist came in shortly.

She did me, then Dylan, and we went to get dressed. I had on an all white lingerie type of pajamas, and Dylan was in a tight elbow length t-shirt and tan khakis.

Basically the scene was that Dylan (stiles) shows up to my house late at night unexpected, so I didn't plan to have it on

Basically the scene was that Dylan (stiles) shows up to my house late at night unexpected, so I didn't plan to have it on.  And yeah.  So we walked over and began filming.

+

"Stiles?" I asked shocked to see him at my door at 11:00 at night. "Taylor, I need to talk to you." I nodded and let him in, shutting the door once he was inside. I led him to the couch and he sat down next to me.

We spoke our lines and it was time for the scene where he crashed his lips against me.

Our eyes met, and I can't tell if my breath hitched for the scene, or because of the way Dylan gets to me. He brushed my hair slowly and put it behind my neck. He placed his lips on mine, and leaned up, like always. He cupped my check pulled away. "Keep it together." I whispered in his ear when he went for my neck.

I placed my hand on his wrist, while his hand was holding onto my strap. We heard claps and laughter as Dylan looked up with pink cheek. I giggled as I placed my head on his shoulder.

Shelly's voice boomed around set as she had a mega phone in her hand. "CAN we all agree that they have done that before? They knew exactly we're the other person places themselves, an that my friends, is hot. Okay I'm done." She laughed getting of the couch making our faces turn red as we laughed, standing up and walking over.

"Okay, now we have a really short scene with you and Tyler, he just pins you against the wall and kisses your lips and neck, nothing like you and Dylan." I nodded as the director left so I could get changed. I had a crop top like the one I wore during the pie video I made and high waisted boyfriend jeans.  I had to go to 'his house' and basically when I shut the door. He cuts me off my sentence and pulls me against the wall, simple enough.

"Dylan, I really don't feel comfortable with you watching, it makes me feel like I'm doing something bad." I whispered to him and he nodded. "I understand. Don't have fun." He laughed kissing me before I walked over.

I opened the door and 'Scott' was pacing slightly. I shut the door and he turned to face me. "Thanks for ha-" as expected he cut me off by pushing me against the wall and his hands on my waist.  Feeling just a bit uncomfortable, I had to make my breath become faster, he didn't have the affect on me Dylan had.

Our lips met and it felt weird, I felt nothing. I shouldn't compare him to Dylan, but I can't help it, everything Tyler does just isn't right.

He went to my neck to leave small kisses, and my eyes opened. The director yelled cut and we pulled away laughing. I gave him a friendly hug. "It was awkward, but a little less awkward then I thought." I laugh and he agreed, giving me a high five.

I walked over to Dylan who was smiling at me. "You did great." He whispered hugging me, running his on my skin. "I did better with you."  I smirked into his neck. "We can go to your house." I looked up. "I don't want dick in me tonight." I laughed as he spun me around

"Not for that." I laughed and nodded as we got ready to leave.
++++++++++++++++++
Teen wolf is basically
just make out scenes.
Whoops.