31

**That is her face claim above. I'm introducing a new feature where you get to see all her social media posts :) **

kora;

9:39 pm : October 22, 2015

     "Are you sure you have everything pack? The flight is so early, we won't have time tomorrow if you're forgetting something." I sighed with my arms crossed, looking at all our bag packs.

     "Babe, it'll be okay." Dylan mumbled with a small yawn as he hugged me from behind, placing his head on my shoulder. I sighed once more before relaxing back into him

    "I know, I know," I paused, "I'm sorry for being so crazy.. I just want it to be perfect and I don't know.." I felt my eyes water up as I sniffed quickly. He turned me around and wiped a tear that got loose.

     "Kora.. Come talk to me." I nodded as he pulled me to my bed as we laid on our sides- facing each other. "Why are you so stressed about this?" He took my hand as I let out a deep breath.

    "Well, I think I has a lot to do with my past relationship and them thinking so badly of him and just knowing it'll fail. I never took a guy home besides him, he was my first real relationship and it was such a poor one." Another tear fell and he wiped them and played with my fingers.

     "Is that the only reason?" He asked, looking concerned.

     "Well, no." I look at him with a weak smile. "If I'm being honest, I think it has to do with you."

     "Me?" I nodded.

     "When I think about Justin, it makes me think of how this trip will be so important... I, I don't want them to think badly of you because I don't want to lose you an-" My voice cracked as he pulled me into him. I nuzzled my head into his chest while he pulled the duvet over us.

    "Kor, never worry about that. I love you, you'll never lose me. I'm here and I'll always be here. We can be in he biggest fight, a huge obstacle could be in the way of us, and I'll always love you."

     "You're saying this now... but what if you do leave me? What if you give up on me, or get tired of me being childish and cranky and  clingy. What if you get bored of me and my onesies or annoyed and you break up with me, then you meeting my parents will be pointless and it'll be another relationship where I look stu-"

     Dylan cut me off by kissing me, then wrapping his arms around me tightly.

     "Do you realize that those are all the things I love about you? There isn't one thing I get bored of, or that I could never you for. You're the one I see myself with - and nothing you do could make me feel differently."

    He kissed my head and I began to doze off wearing my nike sweats and Dylan's white t-shirt.

==

kora;

5:57 am : October 23, 2015

     "Kora wake up and get ready." Dylan nudged me softly while kissing my head. I groaned putting a pillow over my head as he laughed. "Babe, we gotta catch our flight." Pulling the pillow off.  I took a selfie to post to Instagram as he threw sweats and a shirt at me. I smiled at him before putting them on.

 I smiled at him before putting them on

*face claim btw*

    We wore matching nike sweats and I put on a grey cropped hoodie. The we both had white roshes, and I put on a black drip phone case for my iPhone 6s Plus.  I put on a small amount of makeup and brushed out my fresh jet black hair.  I grabbed my keys, a 'almost famous' drake hat and my Harvy sunglasses.

      "Ya bitch is ready

      "Ya bitch is ready." I smiled after repacking our toothbrushes. Dylan rolled his eyes and grabbed the suitcases.

     "Stop calling yourself a bitch." He laughed as I smiled wide at him. I carefully placed my makeup bag and the bag that held my computer and camera stuff on top of the suitcases. I got in the passenger seat and he began to drive to the airport.

==

     It was about 8 am when we got there and we had security bring our bags in. Dylan had to double check to make sure he had his pillow that he takes everywhere. We grabbed our carry ons and walked into check in, hand in hand, ignoring the paparazzi. 

     "Are you nervous?" I asked him as he kissed the top of my head while I cradled into him. He groaned joking making me laugh. "Extremely."

    We got on our flight and I began to tweet about Dylan meeting my family.

(The date is kind fucked up in that.)
====================
do you guys like the new
social media thing I'm
starting ?