33

kora;

7:32 am : October 24, 2015

     I woke up pretty early, which I always do at my parents house.  When I took a quick picture for Instagram of my torso in  my Calvins and a rolled up tee. I got up to brush my hair out, brush my teeth, and throw on some sweatpants.  I walked over to a sleeping Dylan and kissed his forehead.

     I walked downstairs and was greeted by my parents cooking together. "Ah, buenos días cariño." My mom smiled at me. I returned one and looked over at what they were cooking.

    "Buenos días.' I smiled at both my parents while I started getting plates out.

     "¿Dónde está tu novio?" My papa asked while dishing out their specialty, Tortilla de Patata, An omelet made with thin fried potato slices and eggs.

    "Uh, I think he's still sleep-" before I finished a half asleep Dylan walked into the kitchen. He had a black shirt on with some baggy Adidas sweats. "Never mind. He's awake." I smiled walking towards him. He stretched and gave me a hug.

     "Good morning baby." He mumbled into my hair, and I could tell he just brushed his teeth, the smell of mint filling my nose. "Morning." He smiled to my parents and they returned.

     "Es muy guapo, incluso en la mañana." My mom smiled at me as I rolled my eyes. "Ma, stop it. I'm aware he's good looking. Why else would I date him." I joked.

    He started laughing slightly and we started going over our plans while we ate. "So. I know we have reservations, but I kinda want to go to Disney today. Like before dinner." He smiled at me with a nod.

     "Sure." Was all he said and I smiled. I told my mom what was happening, and that tomorrow we'd be home all day.

     After we ate and relaxed for a little we went upstairs to get ready, considering it was 8:30 already. "Babe, I'm gonna shower, can you do me a favor and get my blow dryer and flat iron out" He nodded and I gave him a quick kiss before undressing and getting in the shower.

     I washed my hair and shaved then got out to do my hair.  It had to air dry a little so I picked out my outfit. Once it was ready I began blowdrying and then began to straighten my long dark hair.  I threw it into a ponytail to do my makeup which was really simple and was just face make up, some eye shit and a pale pink lip balm.

      Then I put on my outfit which was a black ACDC crop top with destroyed boyfriend jeans. Even though it was Disney, I wore black heels, which were not that tall anyway. I put in mickey mouse diamond studs with a matching charm bracelet. Then I switched my phone cases out and packed some things in my Michael Kors book bag.

     Dylan was wearing a fitted red and grey t-shirt with ripped jeans and black converse. He put on a black baseball cap with mickey on the front of it and a matching watch. He packed a backpack too, but his was Disney themed.

(pictures)