Chapter 5

A/N: So here we are, another chapter to view, yes?  For a few days I thought how I'd top the last chapter with this one.  Not always an easy task.  But I have come up with one, and now, you get to read it!!!  LOL  What, you expect me to give away my secrets that easy?  I think not, my friend!!!!!  BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  *AHEM* Okay, enough of that.

As with every chapter, you know the rules:

Vote

Comment

And if there's anything you wanna ask me outside here, I can be reached on Twitter at newfiegaljen78

Enjoy this one, and DON'T JUST VOTE!!!  LEAVE A COMMENT TOO, GOT THAT?  LOL

Thanks!!!

Jen

*******************************************************************************

March 1st, 2016

"Missy, there you are sweet stuff, I was looking for you."

"Get away from me, you ingrate!"

"Melissa?"

"I told you Harry, get away!"

Harry woke up in a cold sweat, remembering what the dream - if that was what it could be called - was about.  "Missy," Harry sighed, thinking of the day he and Melissa were trapped by Ethan and his eerie personality.  Just to get him out of the way, the two pulled a "fake" embrace.  One that would ruffle Ethan's feathers.  But it did more than that, the two had fallen in love.  Fast.  Amazing how a love can go south so soon...

Why, of all possible things that could have happened to us, WHY did we end up like that? Harry questioned.  He rose from his bed in his Hollywood residence and paced around the room, his mood rather gloomy.  Why, Missy?  We were doing so well...

When Harry's cell phone rang it nearly knocked him to the floor.

"Fuck!" Harry yelled, rubbing his head from the hard fall. He scrabbled to get the phone and see who was calling him. That's what I get for having the same ringtone for everyone and the volume too FUCKING loud! Harry thought angrily.   Looking at the screen, he saw that it was Zayn, and he relaxed his now tensed muscles.

"Hello Zayn ol' buddy, what - AH! - can I do for you?"

Zayn let off a sound of weird air over the phone indicating silence before continuing. "Okay, Styles, what did you do to yourself?"

"What the fuck do you mean, 'what did I do to myself?', a guy's allowed to bang into stuff, isn't he?"  Harry did everything he could not to sound nervous, but it wasn't working.  The emerald eyed model could fool a lot of people, but Zayn wasn't one of them.

"Ha ha, very funny Harry. You sound like you banged into something, what, you have the ringer on you cell too loud again?"

When Harry never answered his friend, Zayn knew that was exactly what he did to let off the weird sound. "Oh, alright, I got a jump when the fucking phone went off and hit the floor and hit my shoulder off the headboard.  That fucking thing is hard, damn it!  Anyway, it really hurts.  So there."

"And the reason why you have to answer the phone so weird in the first place?"

"I'm not answering the phone weird, Malik, stop asking me weird questions!" Harry fired back in defense.