Chapter 1

~Roxy's P.O.V~

Hey, my name is Roxanne, or Roxanne Anderson if you care about my whole name, but my friends call me Roxy. So I came here when I was about nine with my sister Ellie, she's pretty much my only friend here well she really IS my only friend. Well enough about all that stuff, Ellie is a year younger than me but she's really mature for her age except when it comes to Batman and bands, then she's like five to be honest.

I'm sitting next to Ellie on the floor in the "play room", I honestly don't know why they call it that when it's pretty much just a room with a couch, some tables, chairs, and two windows. I felt Ellie poke my shoulder taking me back to reality, "Roxy, we have to get ready for an interview" she said which really annoyed me. I just knew I wasn't gonna get adopted, they always choose the blonde 'pretty' girls and never people like me. I'm gonna be here forever, I just know it...

So I'm like really bad at this writing stuff so yeah...
Would you guys like short or long chapters?
And do you mind time skips or do you want me to type everything?
If you want me to type everything, this will probably be a very long book or I'll probably have to make more books so it'll be more of like a series :3 but anyway comment and share if you liked it and I'll update as soon as i can :3