Chapter 8

Exams are over, now I'm back online and I updated this early in the morning. 3:30 AM. Yeeeeeeha XD (´ε` )♡ I am enjoying writing this story XD (You know.. writing a tsundere's point of view..? Hihi.)

After I took a shower, I looked at the clock beside my bed. It was already 9 o'clock AM. The game between Rakuzan and Shutoku begins at 10:15 AM, so I have to get changed.

As I placed my outfits to be worn today on my bed, someone entered my room, without knocking. I was about to scream because I though it was my brother again, but instead, I was surprised to see Chigusa.

"Oh. I'm so sorry, Mako-chan," she said as she closed again the door, seeing me wearing nothing but wrapped up in towel.

I groaned as she closed again the door. "Please knock atleast!" I said.

After I changed into my clothes, I called out for Chigusa let her enter my room. She was wearing yellow ruffled casual dress. She looked like she'll go to a date or something. It made me bother her to ask her a question.

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked her. "Is.. Something wrong with my outfit?" she asked me back. "No. But you just look like you're going to a date," I answered her. "Oh," she said, as she looked at herself in the mirror hanging in my room.

I continued staring at her, thinking how pretty she looked today. "You must've really prepared yourself in seeing Akashi today, don't you?" I told her. "No," she quickly replied.

I just gave her a weird looking smile, as she looked back at me with her usual emotionless face. "We're going to see your brother today," she said. I laughed at her before I answered. "Aw, come on, Chii! We'll still gonna see Akashi during the game!" I said.

Then, I opened the door of my room as a sign to tell her that we should go now. My brother left the house early, so did my parents. I made sure to lock all the doors in our house before we left.

We rode a bus in going to the place where game will be held. As we arrived, we entered a huge stadium and went to the basketball court. It was ful of people. Mostly high school students.

We went to the seat which was the nearest one to the court, because that was the ticket my brother gave to me. Chigusa and I sat down, as we looked down to the court. I looked for my brother first. Then, I saw him on the bench. A middle aged man was talking to them, probably their coach. I also saw Takao. And, I can't believe he's kind of fooling around with his teammates. Man, this is an official game. How come he's like that?

I checked the time on my phone and I saw it was still 9:47 AM. The game won't start for a while, so I decided to look around the place. "I'll just go to the rest room," I said towards Chigusa as I stood up.

And I saw her still looking at the court so seriously. I was sure she was looking for someone, and ofcourse, it's Akashi. I also looked back down the court, but I didn't saw him. Neither one of the team Rakuzan.

I left the place aftet that. To be honest, I just wanted to chill off somewhere instead of going to the rest room, because I hated looking at the basketball court. I really hate it that it makes me remember of everything.

The reason why I hate basketball..

"I quit!" I shouted towards my teammates as I left the gym. I ran away to somewhere else, as I thought how life sucks.

Since Akashi avoided me, I started to lose interest in anything I used to like . Including basketball.

I used to play basketball way back in the second year of my middle school. The reason why I started playing basketball, is not from my brother. I joined the basketball team in Teiko when I saw Akashi, my red haired prince charming, was also playing that sport.