Blowjobs

It was a cloudy night on LA, the cars being incredibly agitated by the traffic and the drivers screaming at eachother swearwords, white girls wearing pink getting a Starbucks, weird-ass Walmart shoppers smoking weed at a Republican debate about how amazing Donald Trump's hair isn't.

In one apartment on LA there were 7 people, some passed out in the couch with potatoes on their mouths, some sleeping hugging a huge-ass stuffed monkey, some sleeping with their respective couple. Whatever, they were all sleeping except one guy.
He was short with his brown hair covering his face looking at the horizon waiting for the exact moment to wake everyone up violently with a horn that he found in the trashcan. Don't ask.

He put on his hoodie and started punching violently the horn with the table making one of the passed out of the couch wake up.

"Doooooooood, what time's it?" Kyle David Balls said looking for his long lost lover Johnnie Guilbert, I mean, looking at Jeydon who kept making noise with the horn. "And you're supposed to blow the horn, idiot."

"Bruh it's dirty, I'm not blowing this." His goofy voice was shushed by Kyle, who had better ideas.

"Someone needs to blow this bruh, like, this makes a lot of noise." Balls-I mean, Hall replies to Jeydon who looked confused.

"Who's crazy enough to blow this thing up without caring how dirty this thing is?" The short duuuuuuuude said and someone popped in their minds. They looked at eachother.

"Bryan." They said in unison.

Both of them walked silently avoiding the couch, where Jordan and Shannon were still passed out. They opened carefully Bryan's door and saw him sleeping soundly hugging Mojo the Monkey. Weird. Jeydon got closer to Bryan and poked his shoulder making Bryan wake up.
"Dooooooooooood I wassss sleepeeeeeeeeng." The blonde said sounding really, I mean, really high.

"Can you blow this up, please?" Kyle asked him without showing the horn. Bryan facepalmed.

"You woke me up just to make a joke?" He groaned and Jeydon showed him the horn.

"The horn dude, but it's dirty and we don't want to do so." The blonde shooked his head and went back to cuddling the stuffed monkey. Jeydon and Kyle went out of the room and got closer to the couch, ready to wake up Jordan who got reeeeaaaally drunk last night.

"Dude, wake up." Mr. Balls-I mean Hall, poked Jordan's shoulder carefully to not wake Shannon who was also drunk as fuck. Jordan groaned.

"What do you want guys?" He said with his weird-ass accent.

"Will you blow this up?" Jeydon asked, Jordan made a disgusting face.

"This is not funny guys." Shushing Jordan, Kyle showed the horn and Jordan understood immediately. "Oh, I don't want to wake up early the guys and I'm hungover."

"Ugh dude why are you so boring?" Jeydon said and looked to Shannon. "SHANNOOOOOOOON!" he shouted not-so-loud at her ear and she woke up scared.

"Dude what the fuck?" She asked.
"Will you blow this up for us?" Kyle asked showing her the horn.
"It's 4AM, everyone is sleeping." The greenhaired girl stated and smirked at Jeydon and Kyle.

Soon after she blew the horn everyone started screaming for their life except Johlex, cuz Johlex is life. After Bryan shouted how much he almost peed his pants, Jordan screamed the word 'moist' making Alex cringe so hard she fell of her bed while Johnnie was covering his ears whispering 'dead babies'.

Back to the living room; Kyle, Jeydon and Shannon were laughing their ass off and eating potatoes off the floor. Yup, this is a normal night at the MDE household.

Wale, this is the first chapter of this world of randomness. You can submit your own oneshots by dming me. Until next time.