Project MDE

Johnnie's POV

I wake up groaning, the light entering my eyes violently making me shut them down again. My head hurts like hell and I can barely recognize where I am. I look down; I'm not wearing pants and my shirt is ripped. Closing my eyes again I try to remember what happened, nothing came to my mind more than a headache. I heard another groan and I look at my left side where a "Nightmare Before Christmas" blanked was on the ground. It moved and Alex appeared.

She looked as confused as me, barely opening her eyes she looked around and I did the same to notice something: People was scattered everywhere, from friends to complete strangers laying in the floor sleeping, bottles of alcohol, the couch was destroyed just like every other item in the MDE House; you could barely recognize the place.

"Do you remember anything?" I ask her rubbing my eyes and she shooked her head in negation.

I try to stand up, but my feet are numb making it really hard to take steps; I end up failing my attempt and I fall. My head hits the ground and I started remembering everything from last night.

One week before

Her arms and legs were around me, as she kissed me with passion on her eyes. Her tongue making miracles in my mouth as I touched her butt. She stopped and grabbed my-

"Hey, wow, wow. You said it was a LAST NIGHT not a week before" I said to the goddamn lazy ass writer.

My wrong, but can you at least finish the memory?

"Fuck off, perverted asshole."

Okay, okay no need to be rude. Let's go to last night then.

One day ago...

Sundays were always boring on the MDE House, we never had something to do more than filming and playing videogames. Movie nights were already boring and much more when Kyle wasn't fooling around. I was sitting down on the couch with Alex thinking of what to do since we already filmed like 10 videos together. I heard a door open revealing Tyler and Shannon in the other side.

"Guys, we have the solution to your problems!" Tyler said excitedly.

"Did you bring prostitutes or something?" Kyle asked even more excited.

"No Kyle, we did not bring prostitutes." Shannon replied with an annoyed tone. "But, we thought of throwing a party! Like, a really crazy one."

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Bryan asked entering the living room with a cup of tea on his hands.

"Come on, I think we're responsible enough to throw a party without destroying the house." Tyler muttered with confidence. "I already send an invitation to everyone."

"Okay, but you heard me Tyler; do not destroy the house." The older one said making a remark at the 'not', being completely serious about it.

Hours later...

"Uh Tyler... Who are they?" I asked him signaling some guys I didn't know. He just threw his hands up.

"People I invited, let them be."

There was so many people in the house; huge speakers everywhere and beer on all of the tables. I don't know more than half of the people here, and all of them were really crazy!

"Are you sure?" I wasn't sure if he was sober, and probably he also doesn't know (or care) about the people that entered the house randomly.

There was a lot of college students with big amounts of alcohol and probably drugs. I was really concerned about it and I went outside looking for Bryan.

When I reached the pool area I watched how Bryan drunk 10 drinks in a row. Okay, let's look for Jordan. I knocked on his room, and without caring who was in there I opened; I found him making out with his girlfriend. Wait, how the fuck did she came here if she's from Australia? Whatever. Maybe Jeydon can help me out.

Is went downstairs and entered the game room and there was a lot of people around the 'Dance Dance Revolution' spot, and there was the Wale against a really drunk Stevop. When did Stephen came? No fucking idea. The drunk man hit 100.000 points and everyone cheered dropping their beers everywhere. I sighed and decided to look for Kyle, even though I know he's definitely partying like crazy.

Making my way through the house, I saw how people puked in random places without caring about anything, even Bryan. I went outside again and there was a goddamn trampoline. How the fuck did they managed to put a Trampoline on the backyard in like 10min? The magic of fanfictions.

I walked towards the trampoline just to find Kyle and Shannon jumping like maniacs, with a bottle of vodka in their hands. I looked up and noticed there were people on the roof jumping and dancing. Bryan's going to kill me.

I finally gave up and went to my room where Alex was. Outside there was people making out (and even having sex) on the couch. I entered my room and Alex was in the bed looking at the ceiling. She looked at me and I lay down with her, tired of worrying about the house.

"What should we do?" I said, cuddling her. She looked at me.

"The damage is already done, what if...?" She muttered looking at me.

"You think that will be a good idea?"

"We are not going to sleep anytime soon, so..."

Minutes later...

"DRINK EMO LORD!" The group of students were cheering at me as I drunk a barrel of beer, I finished the last gulp and they lifted me up. After they cheered for a while they let me go to the ground and I went to the living room and looked for Alex.

I knew I was drunk so was she.

"Heeeey baby." She smirked at me, tumbling and barely capable of muttering words. I smirked back and carried her; she started laughing like a maniac and I went to my room (our room, whatever) and we started making out like wild animals.

"Oh my God, Johnnie." She said reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally drunk and horny while I was kissing her neck. I pinned her against the wall and she ripped off my shirt in desperation. I took off my pants and tossed it on the floor randomly.

That's everything I remember.

Why does Johlex always get interrupted? Gosh.

Dude, you're the writer. You should know.

Whatever, let's go.

Present day

"Oh my God, Bryan's going to kill me." I heard Tyler shouting and Damon shutting him up. I looked at Alex and shrugged. She grabbed her blanket and cuddled me, with the sounds of Bryan screaming at Tyler and people groaning because of the hangover.

Oh wale, this isn't as good enough as I wanted it to be but whatever. Send me requests, cuz I'm not having ideas.
If there's no requests then I will just randomly write stuff, probably next chapter will be some smuuutttttt. So yeah, I'm making it a whole chapter so if you don't like it you can just skip it.