Jordan's Girlfriend

"Hey Kitty!" Jordan Sweeto was laying in the couch while the others were in their respective room or joking around, he was facetiming someone he loved so much but the others didn't know nothing about.

"I miss you so much." The Australian boy said, looking really sad. In the kitchen, BryanStars and Shannon Taylor were hearing his conversation.

"Why is he facetiming a kitty?" Bryan whispered while eating a potato, Shannon looked at him confused.

"Uh, you sure he's facetiming a kitty? What if he calls his girlfriend kitty?" She said getting some of his potato, Bryan shrugged.

"Calling your girlfriend kitty is weird, maybe if he's kinky but I don't think Jordan is." He said with his mouth full and heard Kyle passing by.

"Hey Kyle, do you know Jordan's girlfriend?" Shannon asked him silently and Kyle shooked his head.

"Nope, but he always facetime her or calls her by Skype." Hall muttered grabbing some buttered noodles out of his pocket.

"Why the fuck do you have buttered noddles on your pocket?" The blonde asked him, he shrugged.

"To be safe, you know." He said going to Johnnie's room.

After this, Jordan kept calling 'Kitty' by the phone but nobody asked him about who Kitty was. Everyone assumed he was calling his kitty and all this time he was single. He never presented her to anyone and nobody knew nothing about her, it was really weird.

The curiosity was too much, Bryan was losing it and everyone told him he was crazy. Come on, think about it, a man facetiming a cat. That's genuinely crazy in the eyes of a normal person, but Bryan's kinda special if you think about it.

It was another night, Jordan sitting on the couch smiling at his phone, saying how much he wants to talk to Kitty. Bryan couldn't hold it anymore.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Jordan says to Kitty, he was wearing earphones so no one else heard what she said.

"Haha, I'm fine, I really miss you." He kept talking to her and Bryan stepped in the living room. With a big breath, he took Jordan's phone and ran to his room.

For his surprise, in the other line there was a pale girl with light eyes, part of her hair covering her face and a frown in her face.

"Where's Kitty?" Bryan asked dissapointed, the girl laughed.

"I'm Kitty, dumbass" She said with an Australian accent, in that exact moment Jordan entered the room.

"Dude, I'm talking to my girlfriend! Give it back!" The poor Australian guy screamed with desperation and Bryan handed him the phone. He got out of the room leaving Bryan alone.

"Ugh, nothing interesting happens. Right Brick?" The blonde guy muttered to his brick, sighing softly.

So I'm starting to take requests, leave them in the comments section. I will update whenever I get a random idea or someone gives me a request. It can be of anything. I mean anything, believe me.
See ya!