5 | 1st Anniversary Thank You's

So today is the 1st anniversary of the creation of this account! 

I had no clue what I was going to do to celebrate this wonderful occasion but then one of my followers suggested I thank everyone who made this year on Wattpad so great

I had no clue what I was going to do to celebrate this wonderful occasion but then one of my followers suggested I thank everyone who made this year on Wattpad so great. And I think that's a pretty good idea so I'm going to follow it. Check out the list below to see the people who have made this year so wonderful for me (and why).

---

0420emilie for giving me this idea in the first place. Thanks again!

nightdrives for making this account in the first place. Actually, for getting me back into Wattpad in the first place and getting me to stay. In 2014 I came back to Wattpad briefly (I had left for about 2 years) to do NaNoWriMo and discovered her story "The Boyfriend Plan" (which is currently being rewritten). I was lucky enough to become friends with her and a few other users and that made me want to stay on Wattpad for a while and eventually led to this account.

bamboozling for introducing me to dialogue stories in the first place. Elena and Bond were the queens of the Short Story category when I rejoined Wattpad and basically the most popular authors that used the dialogue format (Bond especially). Not only were they the other users that befriended me and made me want to stay, their writing style helped me create "Just the Highlights." I looked at what Elena was doing with her short stories (shortened chapters that are similar to what JTH's description chapters became) and what Bond was doing with "Dreamers" and decided to change it into my own thing. And the rest, they say, was history. Plus they always did their best to promote and support me and I'll always owe them for that.

KenYourButtNot for becoming my friend in the trenches of TBP comments section. Somehow she is as much of a fangirl as I am and has always supported my stories (and someday I hope I can do the same for her).

stereoactive for also writing dialogue stories and, as a result, encouraging me to write dialogue stories as well.

misswarrenwrites for writing her wonderful story "Lines We Forget" (which is being published soon, preorders start February 27th). It is one of my favorites on this entire site and she has always been so sweet to me. Not to mention she also promoted Showmance for no reason other than that she's completely amazing.

rainbowbrook for being one of the sweetest people I've met on this site. She has done so much to support me when she had no obligation too and I owe her so much. She's promoted my stories, been a dedicated reader on JTH, and so much more. Also she introduced me to Melina and that's super cool. Oh and have you read her writing? She's amazing! Flora and Sean's relationship is so realistic and all her other characters are awesome (hard to love sometimes, yes, but in that you love them anyway kind of way). I can't wait to see what she does next.

snoozes for just being awesome. When I first met her (because of Christine promoting us in the same message), Trial & Error (the original version) was about 10 chapters in. I know that because I read all of them during a golf match I was playing in (it was a slow match so I had some downtime) and I immediately fell in love with Teddy, Warren, and Daphne. Now T&E is 16 chapters into its rewritten version and I love it just as much I did that first time. Melina is just an amazing writer and I can't wait until people realize how great she really is just so I can say "I told you so." 

nonfictionalex for so many things. I discovered "Between Takes" a while into it's run, after it had already been featured and everything, but I could instantly see why so many people loved it. Not only was her writing amazing, Alex was also really great at interacting with her fans. For a while I only new her because I was a fan but after I asked her for advice when JTH was being featured, we became friends. She's always someone I can bounce ideas off of and I'm honored that she trust me to ask me about stuff. I can't wait to see what she does next!

randomlydancing and YaWeirdo for being such dedicated readers. When I think about my fans and who I can always depend on to support me, I think of these two. They both have done so much to support me and I will never be able to thank them enough. I'm looking forward to another year of reading all your comments! They never fail to make me smile.

SimranKDhaliwal for writing her wonderful stories "Good Morning, Sunshine" and "The Art of Film." I've always loved reading everything she writes.

soundthealarm for making all of my covers for my current and upcoming stories. There is no limit to her talent and I love that she is so patient with me. I'm not always the easiest author to deal with, I'm obsessed with having my covers match, but she's always so great and I owe her. Like seriously, she's the best.

LisaCh301 for being the best editor a girl could ask for. When I was still planning on writing "Closing Time at Harrods" (R.I.P. to that story), I looked around for an editor and a good one was hard to find. But Lisa immediately proved herself to be amazing. She helped me finish editing my Dramione one shot (for some reason my sentence lengths were super awkward) and has edited basically everything I've written that's full length since. She's able to edit my stuff without losing my vision for it and I owe her basically everything. Like I think that by the time we're done I'll want to give her my first born child or something.

samantha for everything. She was the one who featured JTH, suggested I move the story to the Teen Fiction category, invited me to participate in the livestream today (when we all know I was unknown compared to the other authors), and so much more. She is just a genuinely great person and I'm so glad I have someone that works for Wattpad that will always answer my questions. Just knowing Samantha is around to help me makes me feel better.

TahliePurvisknightsrachel, and DoNotMicrowave for also participating with me in the livestream today. It was so fun!

And finally, thank you to all my other followers and supporters that I have not named. I have been lucky enough to have more supporters than I can keep track of and I want you to know that I appreciate all of you so much. This year has been amazing and I can't wait to see what the next one brings!