1 | Current Stories

Title: What Do Couples Talk About?

Start Date: July 1st, 2016

Updated On: Fridays

Brief Summary:

"Harper (as she has decided to call herself) really needs an outlet. She's going into her senior year with a new boyfriend, crazy friends, and a whole lot of baggage. So like a lot of teenagers, she's turned to the internet to help herself handle it. And since she's still figuring out how exactly to have a relationship in high school, she titles her new blog "What Do Couples Talk About?" and so far it's going pretty well. Because even though none of the names are real (she's putting her knowledge of classic literature to good use), the problems are. Harper may seem like a regular slightly self obsessed teenaged girl but you're about to learn that there's no such thing as 'regular' when it comes to high school."

Title: A Guide to Being Super

Start Date: July 27th, 2016

Updated On: Wednesdays

Brief Summary:

"Unlike the cities of Gotham and Central City, Cytropolis is known far and wide as the city with the clumsiest and least influential superheroes ever. But it never mattered that much since the super villains were just as bad. That is, until recently when the villains decided to smarten up and open a super villain academy to train the newest generation. Luckily for the heroes, Matthew 'Matt' Miller has arrived. He may seem like an average teenage boy, but when are things ever what they seem? He's the heroes only hope against the newest villain in town, Sinister Shadow, and he has no choice what to help them (but he refuses to wear tights in the process, he draws the line at tights). And with Matt's help, the heroes just might win."