All Rights Reserved

This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the Harry Potter world, which is trademarked by J. K. Rowling. All of J.K. Rowling's characters are created and owned by herself and I do not claim any ownership over them or the world of Harry Potter.

The story I tell here about Tom Riddle and Clara Grey (my own character) is of my own invention, and it is not purported or believed to be part of J.K. Rowling's story canon. This story is for entertainment only and is not part of the official story line.

However, that being said, I reserve all the rights over characters of my own invention. Also, I do not allow any part of this publication that is of my own invention to be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission from me.

You may contact me on mithalikay@gmail.com for any further queries.

Any violation of my copyrights will lead to appropriate legal action.

I'm an aspiring lawyer and I do not take plagiarism very well so for all of us to remain happy, I'd rather that things don't go the wrong way.

Anyway, I would like to thank everyone one of you for reading this book, for your kind votes and comments! It really motivates me to go on and it means a lot. If you have enjoyed reading it so far, please be sure to share it with your friends! And thank you for being the lovely people that you are and well, happy reading!

- wavesofgrey.×