Chapter three

Jack lay in Mark's bunk after he carried him there, the others had gone to bed, everyone except Bob and Mark.

Mark stood by Jack and played with his soft green hair. He had such a goofy smile on his face, his warm brown eyes looking over him. Mark felt all fuzzy in his stomach and he knew what that ment. Mark eventually closed the curtain to his bunk and went back to the couch, he began folding the blue Jumper Jack was wearing, not realising Bob was sat opposite him.

"You like him don't you"

Mark jumped, spotted Bob then looked away again.

"I don't know what your talking about.'

Bob rolled his eyes at Marks response.

"Oh stop acting like your so tough. I know you like him. Your gay, you told me, if you didn't like him you wouldn't be protecting him."

Mark stopped folding and just stared at the Jumper, Bob walked next to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I know you Mark. Your a sucker for innocent boys, you wanna be tough so nobody can see through you but remember what happened to you before. You had a complete nervous breakdown, that's when we talked and it made you feel better. You know not to hide things."

Mark nodded.

"I do like him. I know its only been a day but he makes me feel better about myself, but he's probably not even gay, he'll probably hate me for it."

Jack bit his lip, he was listening to the entire convention, he was never really asleep, he just wanted an excuse for Mark to stay with him.

"I doubt it. Why not just talk to him. I'd talk to him but y'know. I don't think he likes me at all"

Bob yawned.

"I'm beat, talk to him OK? You said you were going to come out to the guys sometime anyway, so if you do get together then its fine"

Mark just nodded. He didn't really know what to do. He heard Bob close his curtain. He decided to finally clean up the place.

Jack didn't hear anymore talking. But he heard enough, he smiled to himself and fell into a blissful sleep.

~~~

Jack woke up in an unfamiliar bed, he yawned softly and sat up, only he banged his head and realised he was in a bunker.

"Dammit"

He whispered while rubbing his head. He crawled out of his bunker and saw Mark asleep on the couch, Jack remembered everything from last night, it made his heart skip a beat. He grabbed the pillow from his bed and walked over to Mark, he crouched down and gently lifted his head before placing the pillow under it.

Mark groaned in his sleep and turned over to face Jack. He smiled lovingly and gently removed his glasses, folded them and put them on the table. 'Mark was so cute when he was asleep' Jack thought. Jack sat down on the floor in front of the couch and ran his small through Mark's thick hair. Jack looked around at the clean caravan and sighed contently. Mark, being as mischievous as he was, opened one eye and smirked. He reached out and grabbed Jack around his waist and pulled him onto the couch.

"GOTCHA!"

Jack squealed in surprise and tried to escape the grasp. He realised it was Mark and relaxed, he rest his head on Mark's chest and rolled his eyes smiling.

"Ye bastard"

"That's meeeee!! Ya little Irish nutta"

Jack rolled his eyes again.

"You comfortable there Jack?"

Mark smirked.

"Its satisfactory."

Mark gasped and fake being hurt.

"Its fine... I see how it is."

Jack, not taking the joke, turned over with a worried look

"N-no Mark I didn't mean it! Yer abbs are very comfortable, t'ey're very big and nice and-"

Jack stopped seeing Mark laughing.

"You really think so huh?

"oh shush ye bastard"