Sex On The Beach

Y/N POV
I just got off work and was heading home to my boyfriend, JJ Watt's house. I was tired from work that I just wanted to take a relaxing bath with him & and cuddle. But when I got home then door was open which was weird. I walked in a saw rose pedals on the floor. Leading to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen there was a note on the island with my name on it. The note said" Hey beautiful, I know you're just getting home from work but I wanted to surprise you. Go to our room and there is a Victoria Secret bag on the bed. Put it on and meet on the balcony. I'll take the lead from there." I walked to the bedroom and open the door to find more rose pedals. I walked to the bed and took out a hot pink lace lingerie set with a sheer cape.

I took off my skirt first then everything else followed. Once I had the lingerie set on I walked out to the balcony with my hair down to my ass. At first I didn't see anyone but, a few seconds later I heard my boyfriend whisper in my ear," damn baby you look so sexy" his voice was low and seductive and those words made wet instantly.

You turned around and wrapped you arm around JJ's neck and said," hey sexy. And thank you" he looked you up and down while biting his lip. "Let's go baby. I have a surprise for you" I moan a little then say "ok lead the way"

JJ's POV
I just heard Y/N say" ok lead the way" this sexy girl keeps me sane. I put a blindfold over her eyes and tell," take my hand" she grabs my hand and I start walking. Once we get to our destination I take the blindfold off and Y/N was shocked she said," OMG, it's so beautiful." What's in front of us was a bed like canopy with candles around it and rose pedals on the bed. I put on some love making music. I wrap my arms around her waist from behind and start kissing her neck.

Y/N POV
JJ started kissing my neck, it felt so good that I moaned out" mmmm baby". I felt JJ smirk and say "you like that baby?" I nod my head yes and turn around. I took off the sheer cape. " Baby I was so horns for you today" I said. JJ comes up to me and says " I bet you were baby, well tonight I'm gonna make you feel so good" I got wetter. I lean up and start kissing JJ's soft plump lips.

*Skip to foreplay*
JJ's POV
Me and Y/N are on our bed about to make love to each other. I stripped Y/N of her lingerie set and let me tell you she has a beautiful body. I ask,"Ready baby?" She nods her head yes. I slowly in enter my 12 in cock into her tight wet pussy. She moans," fuck JJ that feels good" I don't need a condom. We talked about having a baby and tonight we were gonna make that process happen. I shoved the rest of my cock into her pussy and groaned "fuck baby your always so tight" she screams out "fuck yea!!!"

Y/N POV
JJ just put his huge cock in my pussy. It feels so good. I wrap my arms around his neck and whisper in his ear "you can move now" while kissing up his neck to his lips. I kiss his lips so passionately. He starts to rock his hips into me."fuck daddy that feels good"

JJ's POV
I started rocking my hips and thrusting deep in her. I whisper in her ear,"you like that baby huh? You like how daddy is making love to you?" She replies with a loud," YES DADDY I DO. Go faster" I start fucking her so hard that you can hear our skin slapping against each other. I was getting close to my high" You gonna cum for daddy?" I asked Y/N. She replies with a loud," Yess" I moan, grunt and groan and I feel my high at the top of my cock. "Cum with me baby. Cum with daddy"

Y/N
I let out the loudest scream ever," fuck baby that feels so good. Fuck" as I come down from my high. JJ cums with me. He falls on top of me and starts to catch his breath. I say," thank you so much baby, that was amazing" he says," your very welcome baby girl" I ask " why didn't we just make love in the bedroom" he says," we always do it there, I wanted this time to be different"

THE END.