First Time for @teampenskejlbk

JJ's POV
I'm at my friends house just chillin'. I got hungry so I went to the kitchen to find some food, but I didI'd see anything I wanted so I said " hey Matt, I'm going to the store." I didn't get an answer back so I just put my shoes on, grabbed my car keys and went to H-E-B. When I got there some fans came to get some autographs. I took some pictures with them. Then I left. As I was walking to the chip aisle I thought I saw and old friend. So I walked around them and saw it was my old friend Kayla. "Kayla, is that you?" I ask her.

Kayla's POV
I heard a familiar voice ask "Kayla, is that you?" I turn to the person that asked and saw my biggest crush JJ. "OMG, hey JJ long time no see. How are you?" He replies with "I know right. I'm good how are you?" I answer back "I'm great, I just came to get a bunch of junk food and eat my night away."
"Same."

JJ's POV
I'm standing right in front of the girl of my dreams. I have a major crush on her. Her beautiful body, eyes and hair. I ask Her, "How bout we have a food night together at my place?" She answers back with, "That sounds great, it's been so long since we hung out. Let's do it" as she smiles her beautiful smile. We finish getting our food for tonight. I text Matt and tell him I'm going back home with Kayla. He replies with an okay.

Kayla's POV
"Hey, I'll follow you in my car. " "Yea, okay." As we drive to his mansion, I think to my self that this is my chance to tell him the I love him. We just got to his house, and saying it's huge is an understatement. "Nice house, JJ" He replies with a "thanks"
I walk in with all of my food and take off my shoes.

JJ's POV
We just got to my house and as I'm walking in I see Kayla bent over taking over her shoes so delicately. "What movie do you wanna watch?" I ask her. "It doesn't matter. But before we start, I have to tell you something. I know it's been a long time since we've seen each other, but I really, really like you. I have since we met in high school. I-" I cut her off by kissing her passionately. "I've felt the same way, your my one and only. God I've been dying to say that to you."

Kayla's POV
I smiled the biggest smile I've ever smiled before. I leaned back in to kiss him. "I want you to make love to me. Please It's my first time to be with someone I trust and that person is you." I say. He says,"are you sure that's what you want?" "Please baby."

JJ's POV
I've wanted to make love to Kayla since our first spark. I knew she was the one for me. I felt like she was my one and only. So I'm gonna prove that to her. I stare into her beautiful brown eyes, as I lean down to kiss her. Her lips are so soft. I bite her bottom lip and wrap my arms around her waist.

Kayla's POV
JJ wraps his arms around my waist. I moan into the kiss.
I wrap my arms around his neck. I back up until I'm against the wall. I moan,"Oh fuck" as he moves his lips to my neck. "That feels, so good baby." I grind myself against his crotch. "Please make love to me, JJ."

JJ's POV
Her moans are music to my ears. "I really love you Kayla" I whispered that in her ear. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to my bedroom. Once we get I pay her down on my bed. I climb on top of her kissing up her body. I slowly take off her pants with my teeth. I look up to see her biting her lip. I pull her lip from between her teeth. "Don't bite you lip baby, I wanna hear your sexy moans." As soon as I say that she let's out the sweetest moan I've ever. She really drives me crazy. I take off her shirt and bra and marvel at the beautiful sight in front of me. I mean down and kiss each nipple. I take off her underwear and kiss her soft pussy.

Kayla's POV
JJ is being so sweet and careful of my body its so sweet. I moan for him loudly. He groans as he eats my pussy sensually. I run my fingers thru JJ's hair. I pull him up and kiss him. Then I flip him over and start to kiss his neck. His moans are like music to my ears. When he moans it gets me so wet, that words can't even explain. I take off his shirt and kiss down his ripped abs to his v-line. I pull his shorts down slowly first then yank them off quickly. "Eager are we?" JJ says. I look up at him and smirk. "Same goes to you." I say as I grab his hard covered erection. I pull his boxers down and slowly lick JJ from his balls up to the tip of his hard dick. He moans again and I go crazy on the inside. I slowly suck in inch by inch until he is all the way in my mouth. I sit and straddle him. I ask, "how do you want to do this? Do you want me to ride you or do you want to be on top?"

JJ's POV

"I want to be on top." I say. I flip Kayla over and ask, "condom or no?" she shakes her head no. I slowly slide in to her tight pussy inch by inch. I stop when I'm inside her completely. She's moaning so much that it's makes me harder by the second. Kayla nods her head to start moving slowly. I rock my hips so passionately and lovingly. I'm moaning like, "fuck babe you feel so good." she whimpers in my ear quietly first then picks up the volume as I start rocking my hips faster. "yes JJ, go faster." " Your wish is my command babe." I go very fast but yet very passionate. you can hear our skin slapping against each other and it feels amazing. "Babe, I'm about to cum." "Me too. baby." "Cum with me on three. 1, 2, 3." Our moans were so beautiful together. We cum together are the third thrust. I slowly pull out and lay down with my Baby girl in my arms. I kiss her temple, as I see that she fell asleep. I whisper in her ear," I love you."