Mr. Watt

JJ's POV
I am on my lunch break from a long morning of teaching annoying high school students. I was interrupted from my thoughts by my phone ringing. I pick it up and see that it's my wife Y/N calling. I pick up.
(Phone Convo)
Me- J; Y/N- Y
J-"hey baby how are you?"
Y-"I'm good how are you?
J-"I'm irrated. And sexually frustrated"
Y-" aww babe what's wrong? I'm so horny for you. Theres a surprise for you at the front office so go to the front"
J-"ok. I'm walking that way now. I'll call you when I get it"
Y-"no. Stay on the phone till you get."
J-"I'm at the front office but I don't see anything"
Y-(I turn around)"how bout now?"
J-"omg hey baby"
Y-(I hang up the phone)"hey baby"
J-"what are you doing here?"
Y-" I wanted to surprise you and see how your doing. Plus I'm crazy horny(you whisper the last part in his ear)
J-"well what's with the big jacket?"
Y-"you'll see"

Y/N's POV
The reason why I'm wearing the big jacket is because I have on lingerie underneath. But JJ doesn't know that yet."where's your classroom?" He replies with, " this way my lady" I follow him to his classroom. "Sit down at your desk"I tell him." You wanna know why I'm wearing this big jacket?"
He says,"yes I do" I turn around and slowly unbutton my jacket. I take it off. "This is why"

JJ POV
I look up and see Y/N looking fine as hell. She's wearing a black lace lingerie set. I motion with my finger and tell Y/N to come here. She walks slowly to me. Once she gets to me I pull her down on to my lap. "You feel that baby?" I ask her. She moans and bites her lip. "That's how hard you make me." I slowly start moving her uncovered pussy against my covered hard-on. I grunt "fuck baby"

Y/N POV
I'm grinding against JJ right now, it feels really good! " Babe no foreplay let's just fuck please." "Your wish is my command Baby girl" I stand up and take JJ's clothes off. I don't to take off my lingerie set because there's a hole for my pussy to be visible. I slide down on to JJ's dock and moan "holy shit Mr. Watt, your so fucking big."

JJ's POV
" oh yeah baby, you like my big 12 inch cock ramming your pussy?" " oh fuck yea, that feels so good!! Fuck me harder."
I stand up and bend Y/N over my desk and start fucking her from behind!! I pull her by her hair so she can look at me. "You like being fucked roughly against my desk huh baby?"

Y/N POV
"Fuck yea baby. Drill into my pussy with your big cock!!" "Fuck me against the wall Mr. Watt." I feel JJ lighting me up and lean against the wall while he ducks the shit out of me. " I'm soooooo close, please let me cum" "hold it for me baby I'm almost there" "Cum with me. Fill me up baby!!" "on three, 1,2,3!!" JJ shouts as we cum together! I get out down on the ground and just lay there with JJ as we come down from our high. " That was amazing baby, I'm so glad I got to come and surprise you!!" " me to baby. Let's go home and take a shower."

THE END!!