Chapter One- Hi!

Aaliayah POVI guess thats how it goes, when thats all you knowIf you aint a dreamer, if you aint a dreamerI guess thats how it be,when thats all you seeIf you aint a dreamer, if you aint a dreamer

Aaliayah POV
I guess thats how it goes, when thats all you know
If you aint a dreamer, if you aint a dreamer
I guess thats how it be,when thats all you see
If you aint a dreamer, if you aint a dreamer

Turning off my alarm, I yawn and get up...
Hi! I'm Aaliyah Simms (in pic above) and I'm eighteen years old. I live with my dad and little brother, Deondre. I am mixed with indian and black but, imma lightskin.

Walking into the bathroom, I take my speaker along so I can listen to music while I'm in the shower.

Hoping in, I press play SoundCloud (where all my best music is at) and my favorite song comes on Let U Kno by Tha Diamondz... they're sooo fine ecspecially Lucas lightskin self.

As I jam to the song, my dad yells from the other side of the door to hurry up.

" I've got somebody I want you to meet before you leave so hurry up"

"Ight here I come" I yell back, turning off the water. Getting out, I put on my favorite outfit (in MM) its stylish, yet cute.

Making my way downstairs, I head straight to the kitchen. There I see my dad and some woman. Let's see where this is going..

"Goodmornin' daddy"

"Goodmornin' baby girl and this is the person I wanted you to meet. Aaliyah meet India, India meet Aaliyah, my daughter."

"Hi, I've heard so much about you" she says, shaking my hand.

"I wish I could say the same, dad" I respond, giving my dad the side eye as he nervously chuckles.

"I've got a son that's around your age let me go get him he's in the car" she giggles and walks outside to get him.

"So this is the woman you've been talking to on the low?" I ask him

"How did you know?"

"My daughter instinct told me so"

"You are so silly, you know that?" He chuckles as India walks in with her son

I can't really tell what he looks like because his head is all in his phone.

"Be polite and say hi" she tells him

He looks up as my knees buckle, my stomach churns, and I almost faint. It was Lucas Coly, standing in my kitchen

"Hi.." he says, and I just stare

As my dad clears his throat, I snap out of my trance."H-h-hiiii" I studder and he flashes his million dollar smile.

"Well Lucas is going to Stewart High School, since we moved he had to change schools"

"I go there, come on I'll give you a ride"

"Ight coo" he responds, "bye mom, Mr. Simms" With that, we head to my car.
°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
How did I do? I feel this book is better than the last one...
Lemme kno' what y'all think in the comments
SHARE, VOTE, COMMENT
NEXT UPDATE: 10 Reads 5 Votes