The Next Day....

Sorry for the slow updates but my imagine book is going CRAZY

Lucas Outfit Above
********************
Aaliyah Simms POV

Say nobody fuck with you (aye)

But I think that you lying baby (baby)

She say oh no I ain't even trip-in

I said how can this be (aye)

Cuz yo liiiiiiips (aye) and yo boooooody(aye)

Its that time (x2)

For you to be alone

Cutting off my alarm, I rub my red, burning eyes. All last night I cried. I really didn't understand why I was so emotional and crying like I was. Getting up, I decide to wear a girly outfit (MM) even though I was feeling shitty.

Putting on my clothes, (I took a shower last night I'm not dirty) I do my makeup.
Making sure to cover up the bags under my eyes and adding eyes eyes drops to flush the red out of them.

Now downstairs, I'm greeted by my dad and India. I swear I just wanna be this bitch ass right now.
"Goodmorning daddy...India"

"Morning sweetheart" he responds

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I shout, scaring them and myself. "Please, that's what Lucas used to call me" I explain as my eyes well up with tears, making India's face soften.

"Oh..I'm sorry baby won't happen again munchkin"

"Alright, I gotta go" I say

"But you didn't eat breakfast yet"

"I really don't have an appetite anymore"

"Well...have a good day at school then"

At School

Entering class, I take a seat next to my bestfraand Tiara (played by Keke Palmer)
and Lucas and his friends. As soon as they seen me, I was ambushed with hugs.

"Hey bestfraand are you okay Lucas told us what happened" I laugh at her curiosity and care.

"Yea bestfraand I'm fine but are my eyes red?" I ask

"No why...you been smoking?" I laugh again and shake my head no.

"Oh god no I was crying all night last night. Surprused he didn't tell you that"

"Mhmm okay" she says, giving me her suspicious look as she goes back to her seat.

Then Lucas comes over and picks me up, sitting me on his lap. "Hey beautiful" he greets me and I instantly blush.

"Hey boo" I respond shyly

"Do you feel better sweetheart" He asks, oh how happy I am to hear him say that.

"I am now"

"Good now c'mere there's some people I want you to meet." he says, leading me to the boys he was chilling with earlier.

"Aye big heads this is the girl I was telling you about" The boys look up and smile lightly. One has a fade and a tattoo on his hand, it was very nice tbh. The other one had a nice lil haircut and a pretty smile.

The more and more I look at them, the more they look like DILLYN AND WILL!!! Lucas' bestfriends/brothers!!!

"Oh..my..god..y-y-ou're Dillyn Troy and Will Got The Juice! This can't be happening right now..." After that, I fainted it was overwhelming for me at the moment
********************************
Again sorry for the slow updates but my other book is BLOWING TF UP😂😂😂💀
BUT this book will be getting plenty of updates too Im think about dedicating about a week or two for this book
Tell me watchu think
SHARE COMMENT VOTE
PEACE✌✌✌✌