Awkward...

Lucas Coly POV (Outfit Below)

If the pussy bad shawty imma let u know

Got bank up in my pocket counting up the bank roll

I love everythang about her, keep it on the low

And she don't tolerate the disrespect, she on-

Turning off my alarm, I groan and instantly feel uncomfortable. Looking down, I see why I'm so uncomfortable...morning wood welp only one way to solve this problem.

Aaliyah Simms POV

Getting up and finding what to wear, I decide that me amd Lucas should match today. Going to his room (yes he lives with us now), I open the door to find him jacking off!!!

"Holy shit! Get out Liyah!" he screams and I just at his thing, it was so big and thick and-

"Get out!" he shouts again and I run straight to my room, locking the door behind me

Breakfast Time

Surprisingly, me and Lucas ended up matching anyways.

"Nice outfit" I say, trying to break the awkward silence

"..."

"Lucas can we just forget what happened back there"

"Glad we're on the same page sweetheart" he replies, dryly

"It was pretty big and-"

"AALIYAH PATRICE SIMMS if you don't stop talking about my dick" he yelled once again for the thousandth time this morning

"Okay okay wonder how it feels sliding down that thick shaft" I mumble so he can't hear me lord helpp meee and my freakinesss

"What was that?" he asks

"Nothing lets go before we're late"

Lunch

Sitting at our table, I notice Lucas is still tense. I keep asking him if he's okay mad he just nods his head when we both kno he isn't.

"Why are you lying to me babe?" I say using the nickname I gave him

"Imma say this as nicely as I can," he pauses, making sure the teacher can't hear him "YOU saw my DICK and that is not alright...all day the image of you replays in my mind and it won't stop. YOU are the reason I am not feeling ok and tense and shit I JUST NEED TIME ALONE"

"I didn't kno it was that serious...i-i-m sorry" I say, with tears welling up in my eyes. I don't want anyone to see me cry, ecspecially Lucas so I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in the stall.

Back @ Home

For the rest of the school day I avoided Lucas. He kept trying to talk to me and sit next to me but, I just moved and ignored him whenever her tried. Of course he gave up, realizing this is going to talk more than just words.

"Can we please just talk Liy-"

"Leave me alone Lucas"

"But I just wanna-"

"I JUST NEED TIME ALONE since that's the bullshit we're pulling today" I shout, running up to my room closing and locking my door.

My lock isn't difficult to unlock. It's one of the locks you can open with a butterknife, penny, spoon etc. So it won't be long before he opens it.

Hearing the lock click, I spring into the closet. After the door opens, I hear footsteps coming straight to the closet Dammit

"You are a terrible hider you kno that?" he says, opening the door.

"Get out Lucas"

"No"

"Why?"

"Cuz' I wanted to apologize on how I blew up at lunch today. I was feeling a little salty about errthang that went down today. It wasn't acceptable, especially on the account that I made my sweetheart cry"

Everything he said was just oh-so right for this moment. Just then it fell silent and we were staring into each others eyes.

He leaned in and so do I. Then, our lips meet and we begin to make out. I wish we hadn't because just then our parents bust through the door....