Part 3

Genius RJ. Just brilliant.

He was walking towards their house and decided to look for eligible people in his contacts.

Jason? No. Big perv.

Hanz? No. She likes tall people.

Derick? No. Wait sino ba 'tong derick na to bakit nasa contacts ko?!

Mark? Hmm... Right si Mark!

He called him and after talking on the phone, he got the biggest push of his life.

"Bro dali na payag ka na, she's smart, kind and beautiful. Come on! Go out with her. She's the wittiest person you'll ever hang out with. There's never a dull moment! I promise!"

"With the looks of it, you like her."

"You have no idea." He heard his friend chuckle in the other line.

"Then go out with her!"

-

At 3 o'clock in the morning, he stood up in his bed and went to their garden.

This is it RJ. You had enough seeing her in tears. Ikaw na ang towel nya. You'll be the best person who will ever court her.

He started picking up the best flowers their garden has.

Okay practice.

Hi Maine. I've been in love with you since... Aish. Corny

Maine oh! Tatanggapin mo to o pasasabugin ko bahay nyo... Hindi. Tae naman di ako mamamatay tao!

Flowers for you? ... Wow original.

Before he knew it, It was 5 am and he has to take a shower and see her.

This is it chard. You will make her say yes to courting her and you will make her knees wobble when she says yes to be your girlfriend. Teka. Eh pano kung ayaw nya?! I can't risk that. She's my best friend.

Over thinking made him walk faster and he was thinking on their front door.

Pero. PERO! Kung pipindutin ko na tong doorbell nila, wala na ko magagawa and I'll save myself a year full of regrets and-shit!

He unknowingly rang their door bell.

SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.

He was walking back and forth, side to side and even started jumping. And when someone opened the door, he shoved the flower in the face of the one who opened the door.

He knew the hand that held his and it took the bouquet he made down.

Are those eye bags?! Late nanaman to natulog. Tsk.

"Ano ba yan! Diba sabiko matulog ka ng maaga?!"

-

She tried looking for someone behind him to hide her smile.

Omygod. Walang tao sa likod nya. Lord salamat!!!

But his thought was the opposite.

Shit. Ayaw nya ata.

"Anyyyway. These are for you." He proceeded. There was no turning back.

"T-thanks. Uhm... Come in?" She said smiling at him.

"No I'll wait here. Gusto ko makapag paalam muna ako kina nanay at tatay na liligawan kita bago ako ulit pumasok dyan hehe." He slightly laughed.

Way to go growing balls RJ! Galing!