Part 12

A drill. There's a fucking drill in my head.

The pounding in all parts of his head made waking up the hardest part of his morning.

Or at least I think it is.

He wasn't even sure if it's morning or what. He had been struggling for a few minutes to open his eyes and to get out of bed but didn't succeed after a couple of tries. So he surrendered and lied back down on the soft cushions of the bed and grunted out of pain.

"How's the best hangover of your life, Mr. Richards?" An all too familiar voice said while he was drained of his energy on his bed.

"Meng? Is that you?! Help!" He huskily groaned. "May ulo pa ba ako?! Ang sakit eh parang wala na."

Hangover RJ was the best RJ for. Husky and vulnerable.

Hot. So hot.

She thought while she placed a hand on her hips while the other one is holding the glass of hangover remedy she got for him and let's not leave the eyes that scanned his half naked body. She didn't strip him down. He unconsciously did it himself because in the middle of the night, the past liquor intake made his temperature rise and so did his shirt.

Stop moving. Don't provoke me today. Maybe later.

"MENG!" And his shout woke her up from day dreaming. "ANO!?" She blushed and tried to hide it by raising her voice. He was still weak after all, making her flushed chubby cheeks out of his sight.

"Oh shit! Is this rape?! Meng wag ngayon." He knew she rolled her eyes from his statement so he smiled and continued rolling from side to side. Every word he said brought even greater pain in his head.

"Shut your mouth. You're weak. I might just throw you out a window." She then sat down on the side of her bed and carefully took his neck and guided him to sit a bit.

"Drink." She said and she saw how he winced while he followed. The drink was half of what she had a while ago. It was proven and tested, she made it so she's sure it works. After realizing that she's fond of partying and swimming in drinks, she found the time to make a special treatment for her after party problem.

"Better?" She said when she saw him opening his eyes slowly.

Seeing you first in the morning makes everything better.

"Inom inom lampa naman sa umaga. Atleast sure ako that you can't screw anyone while drunk."

She placed the empty glass on the left side table and found him sitting up and leaning in a close distance with her.

"But I can in the morning." He teased and even wiggled his eyebrows while he smiles the most charming smile he could flash.

"Napagusapan na natin to RJ." She started. "Gawin mo. Wag puro dada..." She fought to tease him back and even ran a soft touch in his jaw line making him shiver.

He cleared his throat making Maine feel the happiness of winning over their small competition.

"Ahm. Yes. Oh. Ah- Maine you're smart. You know what happens to men in the morning." He said and slowly leaned away from their intimate position and rested his back on the head board. "I'm sorry." He said and took a pillow and fluffed it above his thighs.

"Shit." He said when he realized he was topless. He even took the blanket that was covering half his body to his chest.

She chuckled. "Nahiya ka pa eh nag hubad ka sa harap ko kagabi." She just smiled and stood up on the memory of him subtracting clothing.