What A Life?! ~An Akatsuki Humor Fanfic~

What A Life?!

~An Akatsuki Humor Fanfic Story~

******************************************* 

Something you should know before you read the story:

One day, the Akatsuki found a girl with extraordinary powers. She has the power to control Blue Flames. Her name is Aoi Kasai, which means Blue Fire. She is 14 years old, has black hair and blue eyes. She has been living with them for 2 months now and everyone has open up to her a bit.

More about Aoi Kasai: 

• She is the only one who can cook. 

• Can be motherly and protective, even though she is the youngest of the group/family. 

• Can easily get mad. 

• Acts like a child once in a while. 

• Has a crush in Itachi and Itachi has a crush on her too.

Now I don't know what else to put so I'll tell you if I forgot to add anything.

On with the story!!!!^-^

**********************************************

It was a sunny and happy morning. Everyone and everything was brightly, lively awake. Except for a group of villians call the Akatsuki. They were having technical trouble and were under attack.

By a stove.

Deidara: Dammit!

Once again, Deidara burned his hand on the stove. He was going to make scrambled eggs for breakfast, but when he crack the egg on the pot he accidently put his hand there instead.

Deidara: Why must you hate me?! All I want to do is make my breakfast, and fill it in my tummy.

Hidan came in the room, still sleepy.

Hidan: What's will all the ruckus?!

Deidara: If you must know, I'm fighting with an enemy here!

Hidan looks around the room.

Hidan: What enemy?

Deidara: This-this thing! *pionts at stove*

Hidan: You mean the stove?

Deidara: Exactly!

Hidan: *sigh* Why didn't you ask for Aoi to help you?

Deidara: Never! Never~! Will I wake up Aoi, at 7 in the morning! Shes scary~

Hidan: Then why don't you just wait for her to wake up to cook.

Deidara: Cuz...

Hidan: Cuz what?

Deidara: .....

Hidan: What dammit!!

Deidara: *puppy eyes* I'm hungry~

Hidan looks at Deidara with a disgusted look on his face. Then he calm down.

Hidan: *sigh* Alright, give me the pan.

Deidara: *smiles*

~5 minutes later~

BOMB!!!

Hidan: God Dammit!!!

There was egg, jelly, mustard, bread, mayo and clay all over the place.

Hidan: What the hell did you put in there?!

Deidara: *thinks* Let see. We put egg, mayo, jelly, mustard, bread and clay!

Hidan: Why did you put all that in there when you just wanted to make scrambled eggs?! You just need eggs and oil!

Deidara: I wanted to put a little more flavour in there.

Hidan: Flavour my ass.

Kisame comes in the room.

Kisame: Hey did you hear that-

Kisame looks around the kitchen.

Kisame: What the hell happened in here?!

Deidara: I was trying to make breakfast but I couldn't cuz the stove was being mean to me. So Hidan came in and tried to help me make scrambled eggs. I wanted to add a little flavour in the eggs and so I put some clay in there for a bit of an explosion. *smiles*

Kisame: You idiot! Hurry and clean this up before Aoi come in!

Aoi comes in the room.

Aoi: Before who comes in?

Kisame, Deidara, and Hidan all had shock and scared faces on. Everyone knows not to make Aoi mad because she can literally burn you in less than a minute. So the trio just stayed there, waiting for a(n) reaction from her.

Aoi looks around the now messy and sticky room.

Aoi: Alright everyone out and wait in the living room.

The trio quickly scurried to the room and waited for there punishment.

Kisame: Wait! Why am I here? I haven't even started this.

Kisame quickly ran out the living room and into his room. 3 down, 2 to go.

In the kitchen, Aoi use her flames to burn off all the mess her dear, troublesome, friends made. Once that was done, she called them back into the kitchen.

Aoi: Alright let's cut to the chase. Who started this?

Hidan & Deidara: IT WAS HIM! HE STARTED THIS!

Aoi: Huh...?

Deidara: All I wanted was to make breakfast and I asked Hidan if he can help me.

Hidan: I helped him but he wanted to put more flavour in it and added one of his bomb clay's.

Deidara: That's because I wanted to add a bit of an explosion taste to it.

Hidan: Exactly! Why would you add a bomb in there if you knew it would explode?

Deidara: Um? ... Butt-Face!!

Hidan: W-What?!

Deidara: You heard me Butt-Monkey!

Deidara and Hidan forgot all about Aoi. Do you think she was angry? Nope. She is happily eating some doritos while watching the 2 boys fight. It was actually funny to watch them argue and yell random stuff at eachother.

Hidan: Idiot!

Deidara: Retard!

Hidan: Stupid!

Deidara: Dimwit!

Hidan: You-You...!! Aha! Tomgirl!

Deidara: W-What did you call me?!

Hidan: Oh, you want me to say it louder BARBIE!!!

Deidara: THAT'S IT!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!

Deidara had tackle Hidan to the floor and now they were wrestling, so that Deidara may prove his point that he is not a girl.

Little did they know, Aoi had finish her bag of chips and is now recordering the fight.

Aoi: I am sooo~ putting this on ninjatube *grins*

************************************************

So... Was it funny?:D Should I continue? It's going to get way more hilarious^-^

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!XD