Chapter 20

Ivan P.OV

Rushing over to Carmen as she laid on the ground I couldn't believe what her dumb ass brother had just done. "What in the hell are you just standing there for? GO GET SOME FUCKING HELP!!! CALL 911" I yelled at him trying to apply pressure to her stomach. "It's okay, baby. I got you just take deep breaths" I told Carmen as I leveled her head up so she didn't choke. As Danico called the ambulance the babies yelled in the background and Carmen cried out in pain.

"Move, let her go" Danico tells me trying to pull me away from Carmen.
"Nigga what the fuck you mean move? You just fucking shot her-"

"Get the fuck away from my sister because that bullet was meant for your black ass" He aimed his gun at me as his homeboy who I just noticed picked Carmen up and began to take her out of the room.

"All this for what, D? You gone kill your sister behind what? What the fuck did I do to you?" I asked this niggas as I looked into the barrel of his gun.

"I would never purposely hurt my sister. He's taking her outside so she can quickly be put in the ambulance and taken to the hospital. I'm going to fucking kill you because your sneaky ass hell. You think the world revolves around and your the fucking King of everything. You think everyone is supposed to worship the ground you walk on and kiss your ass" He said sounding like a mad ass Isis.

"You think this is the time for this? You think right now you should be more worried about me more than you are your sister who was just shot?" I took deep breaths trying to stay calm. I couldn't believe this bullshit right now. This nigga had the nerve to run up in my house for my head and shoot my baby mama all while my damn kids are up in here.

"I think this is the time for me to handle my business, yes. She's going to be fine. My sister is a fighter and he's going to guard her with his life all the way to the hospital" It was like he didn't even give a fuck about Carmen right now. "You know what's funny, 5?"

"Nah, but I know your going to tell me-" as soon as the words left my mouth I felt the butt of his gun go across my face and I fell back.

"Stop with all that funny shit. You be going about it and running yo mouth like you don't know I'm about that life, Nigga. Five remember how you got where you are, remember who got you here and all you had to do to get here. You be running through these streets screaming you the king and everything belongs to you. If it wasn't for me and my family you would still be in my Trap house packaging weight, G. My pops put you on and taught you everything you know. Carmen helped you get your supply. I gave you what you needed to survive out here, how do you repay us? Putting a fucking price on my head because you know I'm about to be in charge. Your unloyal and worthless as fuck. All you do is run them dick suckers of yours and blame everybody else for the shit your dumb ass causes" He walked back and forth still holding the gun.

"You know it was never like that, I did what you would do if you were in my position, D. The difference between you and I that your afraid to admit that and I own up to my shit" I wiped the blood from my lip.

A car horn was blown as I heard the ambulance sirens. Next thing I knew I was looking right back at Danico's barrel.

"Your wrong, a real nigga runs everything but his mouth. That's the difference between us" he tells me before two loud gunshots rang out.

*

*

*

*
Isis P.O.V*

"I really don't ever want to go back to school now" I admitted to Handsome as I ate my leftovers. I couldn't even make it through the night without getting up and getting some more to eat even though I had been so full my ass was gagging and about to throw up.