Chapter 11

ALL REAL SHANTII STORY FANS PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORIES " TAKE ME AS I AM " AND ALSO " TALK DIRTY TO ME " AND SHOW SOME LOVE. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. XOXO

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬅⬇⬅⬅

Hassan:

It felt like so long of driving and stopping and shit. I had to turn my phone off to stop all the calls. Hours later...so many fucking hours later...i noticed Atlanta setting.

I smiled cruisng down the blocks and rolling with a smile..as i got closer and closer to my neighbor hood i seen a few niggas i knew and yelled wassup and they called out to me. It felt good as hell to see all these famiar facs.

I pulled up to my mama house and threw the car into park. I got out and rushed inside leaving all the shit. My house key was still clipped on to my key chain and i unlocked the door.,

" ma! " i yell tossing down my keys. " mommy! "

She came into the livingroom wiping her eyes. Whe she seen it was me she ran to me hugging me. She came up to the bottom of my chest though.

" baby, what are yu doing here? Im not supposed to see yall until thanksgiving. Where is handsome,,and Isis ans Chelle and Morgan? " she asked crying. I shook my head.

" i tried i promise i did..not for me but for you and handsome..but i couldn't stay there " i tell her getting emotional.

" calm down and come sit down " she pulled me to the sofa and sat down next to me. " Talk to me, HASSAN "

" I love my twin..but hes not my twin no more..he moved out there to Florida and hes changing.."

" Hassan hes growing, hes a grown man "

" i get that, thats why i dont say nothing. But its not just that. We live together, we go to practice together. We share a room but we dont do nothing together. Either hes got class or him and Kyree is going to study for upcoming test. Or him and isis gots plans, Isis is coming over..hes going to isis..him and so and so him and this person...and i dont have nobody out there...its hassan alone by himself and when i say how i feel in bitching Sp i just have to keep quiet and let them do them. "

" your not alone " she tells me.

" i am, Hassan got Isis...Moran got D. Kyree and Jamal i dont really mess with but they like bestfriend and they got each other. Chelle be everywhere and no where at all " i say.

" Hassan, handsome cant spend every minute of the day with you. Yes he needs to make sure as your brother he makes sure your good and your welcomed...but you cant jusy have him to drop everything. School comes first. You choose to move out there "

" he dont care. I moved out there because he wanted me to! I didnt want to go to college! I didnt want to leave home..but because Handsome wanted to i packed up my life and moved..because thats my brother and i want him to know i got his back. I dont know he got my back anymore! I didnt move out there for me. I did it to make you happy and proud..and make Handsome happy and be there for him...to make everybody happy...and nobody under stands where im coming from. Im a bitch because i left..i didnt want to go to began with, mama. I didn't do it for me..i did it for them! And they act like im not there until they want a laugh and want me to be funny for em " i say.