Chapter 12

Handsome P O V ****

I headed out of class and to Isis and them dorm. I aint been here in a few days but Morgan asked me to come by. I been cool but I been sticking to myself for a little while. I needed that time.

I hadn't spoken to my twin since we got into it...and I wasn't calling him first and apologizing. Why in the hell should I? I didn't do anything wrong. All I did was grow up and start manning up...He can't be mad at me for trying to become a better nigga while hes still on the same bullshit he was in highschool.

I got shit I want to do in life...and sitting around not going to class and smoking all day aint going to help me do that. As my twin and my bestfriend he should understand that.

I parked infront of their dorm and headed up inside. When I got in there Morgan was sittin eatting and Kyle was begging for her food while Isis , Tay. and chelle wasn't any where to be seen.

" Just let me have one bite "

" No get your hungry ass up and go get you something to eat " She tells him. " Hey , Handsome "

" Wassup. Where everybody? " I aske.

" Isis went to the room to change and Chelle and Davon are on their way from their class " She tells me.

" Im going to see Isis " I say she nod and I dapped Kyle before heading back there to my baby room. I walked into the room and she was putting on her socks. " Yo "

" Hey, stranger "

" I just been busy " I say. She came over and gave me a kiss and a hug and I kept her into my arms and we just sat there.

" Are you okay? " She asked me laying her head on my chest.

" Why wouldn't I be? " I asked. I can live with out Hassan...thats my brother of course I want him here but im not just gon self destruct because he throws a hissy fit and leaves.

" You know you can talk to me - "

" Morgan is waiting for us, Lets go " I tell her letting go and heading back into the livingroom. She sighed and I heard her following behind me. I took a seat on the couch as Chelle and Davon came in.

" Who in the bathroom I got to pee " Chelle says banging on the door.

" Kyle is "

" Kyle get out of there before I piss on myself " She bangged on the door and I laughed at her crossed legs and face.

" I got to drain the andaconda , you better wait. " He screams and everybody laughed. He finished and let Chelle in not before pushing her and making her stumble.

" You didn't even wash your hands, you nasty " Isis tells him.

" Ho im sorry, In my Gotii voice " He says making me laugh but Isis looked at me and I shut up.

" Kyle I hate you " Chelle says sitting down wiping her hands.

" I hate you too " He tells her. " Can we start with why the hell we are here now? I got better stuff I could be doing "

" like What? You hardly been going to class since you got here " Morgan

says

" He like another Hassan " Chelle says. I sighed and Morgan kicked her. " Sorry handsome "

" Yall make it seem like he broke up with me or some shit , and im just heart broken "

" Thats kind of what it is like "