Chapter 1

I run my shaking hand across all the books that are perfectly lined up on the book shelf. All the covers are dull and covered in dust. The dark oak book case is covered in a thin layer of dust as well. I read each title as I go. My other hand grips my gown to keep it from shaking. My long, red hair lays flat against my back. The last thing i will see will be the bright light that hangs over the cold, metal table in the surgery room. I already knows how it's going to end. That's the scariest part. Not the idea of dying, but knowing how you're going to die. The door to the room opens and the doctor walks in. He doesn't have to say a thing. I walk away from the book shelf and over to the doctor. He leads me down a white hallway. It was almost blinding walking through that hallway. The doors to the surgery room opens. It's completely white like the hallway. A metal table sits in the middle of the room. Next to it is a counter covered with sharp objects. I walk over to the table and lay on it. A shiver runs down my back when it touches the cold metal table. I look up at the ceiling. The bright light hurts my eyes, but i keep them wide open. "I don't need to explain what's going to happen. I believe you already know." The doctor says. I can't talk, my throat feels swollen. So i nod instead. Keeping my eyes on the bright light. I feel a prick in my arm, but I don't dare to look over. "Let's hope this works." The doctor says to the nurse. I closes my eyes. I don't know where I'll go after this. I don't know if there is an after live of not.
-
-
-
-
Please comment if you like it or not. Also share it pls 💕