Hide and Seek

Kai's POV

"Wow Krystal's room is clean" Baekhyun said once he walked in. And I began to grow alarmed.

I could feel my breathing become uneven the more he walked around the room. So I put my hands over my mouth.

But in doing so,I hit one of Krystal's belongings with my elbow. And a box hit the floor. Making a lot of noise.

Just Great....

"What was that?" Baekhyun asked. Before it became scarcely quiet.

Then out of the blue. Baekhyun began to laugh. And I frowned at his unusual(maybe not so unusual) behavior. Hyung sure is a weird guy.

"Ah ha! It must be the intruder" Baekhyun cooed. And I froze. Its only a matter of time before he opens the closet door.

"You thought you were slick didn't you? I know exactly who you are. Why do you think I wanted to check this room first" Baekhyun said into the otherwise quite room.

And if I wasn't nervous before. I'm definitely worried now.

It's one thing for Krystal to know about me being alive. But Baekhyun is another story. If he knows, the whole town knows.

"You thought you would get away with stealing my eyeliner didn't you. You dirt bag" Baekhyun mumbled.

I relaxed immediately. He must think I'm the guy that broke into his house a couple of months ago.

"Hiding under the bed isn't going to save you NOW!" Baekhyun yelled before he looked under the bed. I was watching his movements carefully through the closet door.

"I'm going to find you. You hear me!.... Where could you be. Where could you b-... ah ha the closet" Baekhyun said as he started to walk towards the closet.

I closed my eyes. Knowing that this little game of hide and seek was coming to an end.

Until he suddenly stopped.

"Or could it be rats. Did Kai ever tell me that Krystal had a rodent problem?" Baekhyun asked himself.

I opened my eyes. Only to see Baekhyun a few steps from the door with his finger on his chin.

I never told him that Krystal had rats. I told him that Kris had a rodent problem in his old house though. But hey, if this saves me from being found out about. Then I hope he thinks I did.

It felt like I've been holding my breath ever since he walked towards the closet.

So I then relax and breath heavily out of my nose. Before I leaned into Krystals stuff. Only for her unsturdy shelf to creak. And more box's started to fall.

And at this moment in time. I accepted my defeat. There's no way that Baekhyun's going to believe that there's ra-

"AHHHHHH!" Baekhyun yelled before running away from the closet door.

But just as he was about to run out of the room. I saw Chen and Krystal block his exit.

Oh Thank God! Krystal help me......

"Why did you scream Baekhyun? Did you finally realize that your name is a breakfast food?" Chen said trolling.

"Shut up Chen. I think that there's rats in there" Baekhyun said before he pointed towards the closet.

"You have a rodent problem?" Chen asked looking at Krystal.

And she frowned.

Please go along with it Krystal....