Taemin

Krystal's POV

"What? I'm sorry. I don't think I heard you right" Amber said while frowning at the mysterious guy.

"I said she passed away five years ago. I've been taking care of the store since then" The guy said as he walked up to us.

"Look Mister-"

"Seunghyun" he said correcting me.

"Seunghyun. Are you sure?" I asked really not wanting to believe he was being truthful.

"Uh I'm pretty sure. Why?" Seunghyun asked before he chuckled.

"Well we kinda did something. And the answer you just gave us isn't exactly the one we were looking for" I said as my eyes roamed around the room.

"What are you talking about? Your beating around the bush here" Seunghyun said while throwing his hands up in confusion.

"What I was trying to say.... was... that-"

"Krystal and I dug up her boyfriends grave and found this in his casket" Amber said cutting me off. Before she pulled the little sheet of paper out and handed it to him.

"Amber!" I yelled before smacking her arm. And all she did was shrug.

Amber and I then watched Seunghyun's facial expressions carefully. But for a few seconds ,it was solid and unreadable.

Then out of nowhere he smirked.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"This is definitely her"

Seunghyun said under his breath. And I frowned. What does he mean that's her?

"Ma'am your rainbow sherbet and strawberry ice cream cones are ready. Sorry for the wait" The cashier said from the front desk.

"Oh don't worry about it" I said briefly.

Before Amber and I turned back around. Only to realize Seunghyun was gone.

"What the? Either this guy is a track star or a ghost. I'm thinking the second one" Amber said.

"There's only one way to find out. Hey cashier" I called.

"Ne? "

"Did you see that guy who walked out of here?" I asked.

"Ah ne, that's Mr Seunghyun. Myungji's son. He comes in here all the time" the guy said cheerfully.

Amber and I exchanged glances. Before I turned back to the cashier smiling.

"Oh thank you. This will cover it" I said before paying for the cones. And looking for a place to sit.

"Well that went well" Amber said with sarcasm obvious in her tone.

"I still don't get it? Is Myungji dead or alive?" I asked like Amber knew the answer.

And just as expected. Amber shrugged her shoulders and continued to lick her ice cream.

We sat in silence while we ate. With me assuming Amber was thinking the same thing I was. Who and what is Myungji?

Time passed and Amber and I finished eating. And were walking back to her car. Debating on whether or not to go back to yeong. When I spotted someone I could live without seeing for the rest of my life.

Taemin

There he goes. Leaning against Amber's car. With a black hood on his head. Looking just as mysterious and dangerous as always.