Jealous

Kai's POV

"Krystal what is he talking about?" I asked looking at a horrified Krystal.

Who is this random guy? Ive never seen him a day in my life. And he's claiming that he's here to see Krystal?

Sounds suspicious to me.

"This is my old friend Myungsoo. He was the friend I told you that I had when I was 10" Krystal said.

And I paused for a few seconds. Trying to remember when she told me.

But then it suddenly hit me.

.....Oh Myungsoo.... The one who was in love with her.

"Why are you here again?" I asked. And that Myungsoo guy rolled his eyes.

"I told you that I'm here to see-"

"That's not what I ment" I said cutting across him bluntly. And he scoffed.

"I mean why are you here? What are your intentions? She has a boyfriend and a best friend. So what does she need you for?" I asked as my jealousy got the best of me.

I already really don't like this guy.

Especially after the way I saw them looking at each other. It was kinda like Krystal forgot about me.....

And I can't have that.

"Kai..." Krystal called in shock.

"No it's okay Krystal. I see. Dont worry about it. Have a nice night" that Myungsoo guy said while he was staring Krystal down.

Basically ignoring my presence.

And with that. He parted through the crowd. And made his way out of Krystals house.

I watched him as he did so. And when he was gone. I turned my attention to the people around me.

I hadnt noticed that the music stopped. And everyone was looking at me. I guess I was to caught up in the moment to realize.

But nonetheless, the party must go on.

"Why is everyone standing around. Lets party!" I yelled. And the crowd around me joined in.

Then not to long after, the music was back on. And people continued like nothing happened.

But unlike them. I had unfinished business to handle.

I looked back towards Krystal. And she stared at me with squinted eyes. I knew that we needed to talk.

"Come on" I said gently grabbing Krystals hand and walking upstairs. And into a quiet room.

Once we were in there. And I shut the door back. It didn't take long before Krystal spazzed.

"Kai what the hell?" Krystal asked once I turned around to face her.

"What?" I asked.

"You didnt have to be that mean to Myungsoo. Kai you completely embarrassed him" Krystal said. And I chuckled.

"Hold on. It's my birthday. And when I see this guy I've never seen before hitting on my girlfriend. Im wrong for being rude?" I asked amused and irritated at the same time.

She seems more worried about her 'friend' more than she is for me.

"Thats not what I was trying to say"

"Then what were you trying to say?" I asked.

"Kai you didn't have to be so harsh. Thats all" Krystal said and I scoffed