Chapter 6: Miss Me? Then show me. *Explicit*

I know the Jacob Latimore and Jacob Perez can get mixed but I will make sure to distigusih who is who.  ^.^

Princeton is back at the house with his hot topic bags he throws them on his bed and goes and takes a shower. He then comes into his room and listens to some music to calm his nerves.

He then goes on Facebook and his feed is blasted with the news that Jacob Latimore is coming to town. He has no idea who that is. Ho goes to YouTube and he spots out Jacob's video you come first. He then see's it is the Jacob from your wallet. He throws his phone down and begins to feel depressed again. He goes to his rocker play list on his phone and he slowly drifts asleep.

You get home and you put your clothes that you will wear to meet Jacob on the bed. All of your friends text you and told you that Jacob will be in town. If only they know you had plans to meet up with him.

You then decide that you want to go to sleep and be ready and refreshed for you day with Jacob tomorrow because who knows what will happen.

Its the next day. You fix some breakfast and then you go for a walk. You then see a burgundy Audi pull up and your heart skips beats. 

Your mom came out of the car with her 6inch stilettos and her fresh manicure. You can see on her face she is over joyed to see you but she is hot and ready to step foot in the house.

You walk up to your mom with a big smile on your face.

Y/m: Hey sweetie, are you going for a walk?

y/n: Yes mom I also have some exciting news for you!

Y/m: Is it that Jacob is coming back to town! 

She has a big grin on her face and gives you the "I know I'm right look".

Y/n: Yes mom. I think I decided to go walk at the right time.

y/m: You are correct. IS YOUR DAD IN THAT HOUSE!

Y/n: Yeah. He is still asleep.

y/m: OK. Just know if your mom is in jail that you have family in New York that love you with all of their hearts and they would love to take you in.

Y/n: MOM! Don't cause any trouble.

y/m: Go enjoy your walk while your dad enjoys his last seconds of life.

Y/n: MOM!

y/m: OK, I wont put bleach in his drinks like I planned.

She lets out a smirk and you just shake your head.

Your mom enters the house while you begin to start your walk. You go to the park because it is you favorite place to sit and relax.

You then see Ray Ray and a familiar face.

It was him and Bianca. She was your biggest enemy. While you and Jacob were in a relationship she always looked for ways to snake in. She was very much jealous. What would Ray be doing with her?

They then walk up to you.

Bianca: Hey y/n!

You look at her strangely because she seemed so happy to see you.

y/n: Hey.

Ray Ray: y/n this is Bianca she is my sister.

Bianca: Ray I didn't know that you knew y/n.

Ray Ray: Yeah. she is a new friend of mine.

y/n: Bianca just a quick question. You seem really excited to see me, why? We hated each other.