Chapter 11

Kate's POV
*castles place*
I knocked on the door, hoping it was okay I was a little early when he opened the door, I was so happy to see his face in couldn't resist a smile.
"Good, you're here, I was so worried when you said you weren't coming yesterday, are you okay?"
"Ya, I'm fine, I was just tired,"
"You sure? Cuz you know, you can tell me anything"
" ya I know castle, its just this case is stressing me out, I was hoping you could help me with it." I asked, know he would be on board with a murder story.
"Ya, sure, anything"
"Hi Martha!" I said as I saw Martha in the kitchen.
"Oh, hello, Katherine!" She walked over and hugged me.
"Its so good to see you, what are you doing here?"
"I'm just talking to castle about a case"
"Oh, I didn't know you were working a case" she said turning towards castle.
"I'm not mother, its conditional" he said.
"Oh, well I'll leave you two alone to discuss murder then" she said walking away.
He started to walk over to his wine cooler, I can't drink wine I thought. What to say what to say! "Uh, castle, no wine tonight, I just want to figure this case out tonight" oh no, that was way to obvious.
" Really, okay"
Maybe he didn't think about it? No, he knew something was up, why didn't he ask? "Are you sure your okay? Is this about loksat?"
"No I just haven't been feeling well lately,but I'm sure I'll feel fine in a few days, so about the murder, Okay, so there's this girl, Miranda, that works as a grocery store clerk. She was found dead at the bottom of a golf course pond. Lanie says she was really health like gymnast of ballet dancer. We don't have any leads and the only thing were sure about is she had a boyfriend but wasn't staying with him"
It felt good to rant about this case to someone who would listen.
"Wait, you said she was really healthy, right?"
"Ya like a ballet dancer, but she barely made enough to buy food with, let alone pay for a dance class"
"Maybe she didn't have to pay"
"What do you mean?" I ask
"The Toes of Talent dance company, the teacher, Amanda Grover,gives free dance lessons to talented dancers who can't afforded it."
"That's why she had bruising on her feet, from dancing. Now if she was getting free lessons, why was she killed?"
"Maybe she was really talented, maybe one of Amanda's paying students heard Miranda was competition"
"They go in a jealous rage and kill the completion" wow. We were great when we solve murders together.
"Well, its late and have to tell Ryan and Espo about this dance teacher" I say.
"Dont you want to stay a bit longer?"
"No, castle I'm really tired, a warm bath is what I need right now"
"Okay, bye"