chapter 18

Kate's POV
I walked up to Ryan and Esposito talking.
"Any news?" I ask
"Yeah, we found a David Parker. He was caught on surveillance near Miranda's dance building."
"Bring him in, let's find out what he was doing there.
*2 hours later*
"Captain, we brought in David Parker, he's waiting in interrogation"
"Okay, let's go find out what he was doing near that dance building"
*interrogation*
"Mr.Parker, you've been told your rights?"
"They tell me the cop coming interrogate me was a hot one"
"Mr. Parker you we seen in surveillance around the Dreams of Dancers dance building. What were you doing there? And we checked, you dont have any relating to anyone there other than Miranda billings."
"I just wanted to see the dancers"
"Why? Why would a man like you want to watch a dance practice?
"..."
"David, we checked your father was in the area when Miranda's family was killed"
"She made me so angry! Snooping around, why couldn't she just leave it alone? My father regretted what her did."
I put away my papers and left. I turned to Ryan and Esposito
"He's guilty"
"We'll get uniforms to come and get him"
"Check out his father as well"
"Okay"
I walked to my office to file the paper work for this case and filed the report.
*1hour later*
I was starving. I left what I was doing and left for a lunch break. When I came back I finished filing papers. And left. I went home and turned on the TV and fell asleep.