EXO AS YOUR BESTFRIEND

Tao: Hi Besfrie---!!! Wait. Something's not right about you...
You: What?
Tao: Ah! I know! *grabs his wushu sticks and hits your eyes* THERE! BLACK EYES! You look like a panda, bestfriend!

Kris: Bish, please. I'm fabulous.

Lay: And... What was your name again?

Xiumin: BESTFRIEND! FEED ME! I WANT BAOZIS! LOTS AND LOTS OF BAOZIS! ^________________^

Chen: *introduces you to his guy friends* Guys, this is *insert your name here*. I... I... *holds your tummy* I got her pregnant so please welcome her warmly to our group because from now on, she will be part of it!
You: *gives him a high five... on the face... with a chair... made of steel*
Chen: *troll face*

Luhan: I will be your manly bestfriend! I will... I will not cry out of happiness... I'm manly... Manly. M-Manly... *bursts into tears*

Sehun: Becauthe you have chothen me ath your bethtfriend, I will treat you to dozenth of bubble tea.

Baekhyun: LET'S GO EYELINER SHOPPING, BESTFRIEND! ^___________^

Kyungsoo: Free cakes and pastries for my bestfriend whom I love so dearly.

Chanyeol: This is how my bestfriend look like when she's happy *derp face*. This is when she's sad *derp face* This is when she's sad *derp face*

Suho: I'm your guardian bestfriend. I will protect you always. I love you, bestfriend!

Kai: Uhh... We've been... Bestfriends... For... Quite some time now, huh? M-Maybe we can... *scratches the back of his neck* You know...
You: Eh? What? O___o
Kai: *rips his shirt off* Come here to your bestfriend.