Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Aubry’s POV...

(Brad's Bedroom------->)

I have never remembered being so comfortable and so warm in all my life and I snuggled  further into the heated firmness underneath me, I was wondering when my bed had gotten so comfortable when my pillow suddenly rose upwards and fell moving my head to follow along with the movement sounding suspiciously like a deeply indrawn breath. My eyes popped open and I quickly assessed my position as the events of the previous evening drifted into my sluggish sleep muddled brain. The wide chest under my cheek continued to rise up and down at a steady pace, and I carefully lifted my head and studied the gorgeous face inches from my own. If he was to wake up right now I would be totally mortified at being caught staring at him like some creeper, but I couldn’t help myself as I studied his perfection.

His sculpted lips were slightly parted as he breathed through his mouth. His curly salt and pepper hair was disheveled and some of it fell across his forehead and my fingers inched to brush it back but I was too scared to move and possibly wake him up. My body began to get heated and I felt myself blush to the roots of my hair as I became very aware of every inch of my body that made contact with his firm muscular one, and a shiver of curiosity racked my hands that were now itching to touch his face, to rub my fingers through his goatee and over the stubble on his cheeks. I wondered what it would feel like? I continued to commit his features to memory and my eyes fell to his lips, would they be firm or would they be soft; I found myself flushing again as to where my thoughts were leading my body's reactions to this man and our close proximity.

My wicked curiosity got the better of me and before I knew it my hand reached up and forward towards his handsome face. I used my pointer finger and as gently as I could I traced the plumpness of his bottom lip. Oh my gosh, his mouth was so soft and so smooth, last night when he kissed me they were firm and demanding. A sudden gasp escaped me when his tongue flicked out and licked the pad of my finger and my shocked gaze flew up to see his deep indigo gaze was trained on me. He used his teeth to grip my wayward finger and he scraped them over the digit and felt felt the erotic pull all the way to my toes, and to my utter shame a little mewl escaped my lips and I flushed even more.

“You don’t play with a sleeping tiger little one, you will get ravished.” He stated, his voice rough from lack of use and I almost came all over myself at the sound of it.

My gaze still trapped firmly by his intense cerulean one. I was like a deer caught in the headlights. I couldn’t look away. A knock sounded on the study door and I broke his gaze and quickly scrambled up into a sitting position trying desperately to situate my rumpled clothes as I settled into the other end of the sofa.

“Come in.” He called as he sat up and ran hand over his face.

The door opened and his housekeeper, Marie, stuck her head in through the opening. “Good, you guys are awake, when you are ready breakfast is ready.” She said and ducked back out again closing the door behind her.

I sat there in total mortification at my actions, my gaze firmly fixed on my twisting fingers. I suddenly felt his finger under my chin as he raised my flushed face so that I had to recourse but to look up at him. “Don’t be embarrassed, never feel that way when it comes to me or your desire to touch me, I am more than fine with it. Now come, let’s freshen up and enjoy some of Marie’s excellent cooking.” He said as he got up and held his hand out to me and I found myself  complying willingly, I didn’t even feel so embarrassed anymore. This perfectly delicious man said he didn’t mind me touching him as a matter of fact, he wanted me to; and I found myself blushing again for reasons other than embarrassment.