Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Brad’s POV...

(Brad's Bathroom-------->)

Standing at the Nurse’s Station I was finishing my rounds to sign off to Dr. Harris, the night shift Doctor on duty tonight. It was my turn to do day shift rounds and I hated it. I was running myself ragged at  both ends. First, as the Unit Doctor and second,  as Administrator and Director of the Unit and all the paperwork and politics involved with that. It was like I was being pulled in five different directions all at once. I was truly considering taking to the night shift when I have to do my rotations on the floor and assign the other physicians on staff to day shift with minimal rotation. Some of them would prefer the day shift anyway seeing they were constantly in my office complaining about their schedules. It was something to contemplate for the next staff meeting with them.

 I closed the chart and handed it to the secretary that I was really trying to ignore as she tried in vain to catch my attention. I have never seen tighter scrubs than the ones I have encountered here on the ladies  in the past few weeks. I was seriously beginning to worry if they were going to bust out of them as they bent down to empty a foley bag or something, another thing I was going to have to address during a staff meeting.

 I made my way towards the exit door, rolling my neck from side to side trying to relieve the tense muscles knotted up there. I still had a few minutes before Dr. Harris arrived, he usually showed up bleary eyed and sucking on a large of cup of coffee. The doors swished open and as I was going out just someone was coming in and we bumped right into each other. I immediately held out my hands to steady whomever it was I bumped into and I looked down into the prettiest set of hazel green eyes, the same eyes that’s been wandering through the most erotic dreams I seem to have every time I close my eyes to sleep now a days.

“Hey, I need to talk to you for a minute, did you clock in yet?” I asked my angel and I smiled when he nodded and so I steered him back down the hall to my office. It has been a few days since we spent the day together and other than a few phone calls we haven’t had the time to reconnect.

I peeked at him out the corner of my eye and his skin was slightly flushed and I couldn’t help the smirk that graced my face. He always reacted to beautifully to  me and it was my hope that one day I could watch as all that creamy pale skin get stunningly pink under my hand. Using the key on the back of my badge I opened my office door. He stepped inside and his fresh scent of Irish spring soap and Axe body spray hit me like a wrecking ball and I was ashamed to say I lost it and let my pent up desire for this gorgeous young man take complete reign over my emotions at that precise moment.

I slammed the door with one hand and dragged him towards me with the other. I spun the both of us around and slammed him into the wall. His messenger and lunch bag hit the floor and I took full advantage of his shocked gasp to crash my hungry lips over his, my tongue immediately dived into the cavern of his delicious mouth. A groan of deep satisfaction escaped from my throat when his hands latched onto my shoulders and he pressed his beautiful little body further against my overheated one.

My scrubs did little to restrain my rock hard erection, and with my angel rubbing his hot little body against me like he was surely was sending what little control I had left further over the edge. I loved how bold he was getting with  me on one hand, but on the other, he was tempting me to do something that I didn’t want to rush him into. I growled when he started to suck on my bottom lip, then he used his teeth to drag the sensitive flesh into his mouth to nibble on it. I reached deep inside for the little bit of  restraint I had left and I used it to pull away from him, resting my forehead against his, chests heaving as we both panted for air. He looked so freakin hot pressed up against the wall with his hands pinned above his head by my own. His face flushed and heated and his luscious kiss swollen lips were parted slightly and wet; they were just inviting me back  to them, just  to dip my head and drink from them again; but I had to let him get to work.