Chapter two

HEY! Here’s chapter two for you…..i would love to know if you think this story is any good so far so if you do like it vote/comment and let me know?! ;)

Chapter Two

I was still sitting at my desk trying to process that this god in front of me was in fact my biology teacher, which makes him completely off limits.  I got side tracked by how much sexier ‘off limits’ makes him sound, oh what I wouldn’t give for him to be a student so I could get him alone and rip…NO! Fucking hell Kelly get a grip!

I mentally shook myself as my fellow students started to file into the lab followed by the shrill of the school bell signalling the start of class.  The god waited for everyone to settle down before speaking to the class.

“so as you’ve probably guessed I’m your new biology teacher”  He said in his deep voice. He turned round to grab a board pen and scribbled his name in a masculine scrawl on the whiteboard “my name is Lewis Hendry, but of course you must call me Mr. Hendry” he flashed the class a broad smile showing off his perfectly straight pearly whites.

 For some reason I couldn’t quite concentrate on what he was saying anymore, I had this strange butterflies feeling in my stomach and I couldn’t stop staring at his lips, his eyes, his muscles clearly defined rolling underneath his crisp white shirt as he moved…wait…am I swooning? I mentally slapped myself and quickly checked round the room to make sure no one had noticed me staring.  Not to my great surprise every female I laid eyes on was gazing at Mr. Hendry with glassy eyes, meanwhile all of the males were scowling at the girls reactions.

I was brought out of my daze by Mr. Hendry calling out a name…

 “Kelly Walden….do we have a Miss Kelly Walden here?”

Crap that’s me….speak god dammit!

“y-yes” I stammered realising he was taking role call. Oh shit that’s embarrassing, I never stammer!

I looked up and got sucked into his rich brown eyes as he looked at me, the corner of his lips tugged up in amusement.  He’s laughing at me!  And then I did something I have never done before, I blushed.  Yep, full on raspberry red face.  I tore my eyes away from his and focussed them on my desk, when I looked up I saw Becks giving me a ‘what the hell’ look from across the room.  I simply shrugged my shoulders at her and started listening to Mr. Hendry again.

The class were playing Q&A with him. 

“how old are you?” Becks piped up.

“24” he answered giving her a small smile.

A cheerslut sitting in front of me that I didn’t know the name of called out “are you single?” a greedy look on her face.

I rolled my eyes, of course he wasn’t with a body like..

 “yes” he surprised everyone by saying.  The cheerslut gave a cheerful giggle, flicking her ratty hair in my face much to my annoyance.