Chapter 5: Always be there

Hale's POV:

"Achoo!" I sneezed. This cough was getting worse by the minutes! Thank goodness for Rick, that boy is an angel! My flu was worse, and Rick has been babysitting me. He makes really good chicken noodle soup.

"Hale?" He asked. "Mhm?" I answered. "Well, I was wondering if you could help me do this," he was sitting at the dining table, stacks of paper in front of him. I tilted my head questioningly. "Well, this is for extra credit. I need to pull up my grade in SS," he answered. I nodded, "So, anything I can do to help?" He patted the chair beside me. I sat down and then he pointed at the first stack. "This is the stack of pop quizzes. Can you arrange them by alphabetical order?" I shrugged. Easy as pie. I hesitated. "Rick? Since I am helping you, you have to give me some extra credit too." "Oh, right," he waved his hand in the air, signaling that he'd take care of it.

Aaron-36/40

Bobby-25/40

Charylle-23/40 (She's totes a stuck up, basic, valley girl)

Dezzie-32/40

Elliot-39/40

It would probably surprise people that Elliot is smart, considering he is a jock, but, he always proves people wrong.

Freddie-29/40 (You were not always smart, Benson)

Glia-38/40

Hale-37/40 (meh.)

Ilianna-38/40 (There's this girl in my school named Alyanna, and she's in the 10th grade and I'm in the 6th, so IDK how we got there, but she is suuuper nice, and also a genius.)

Joshua-37/40 (tutoring paid off)

Kity-39/40 (yay!)

Kurt (Sound familiar? Go check out my Diary of a Drug Lord. You will see.)-14/40 (that's for being a drug lord)

Lily Clarisse-31/40

Merideth-32/40

Nora-28/40

Orpheus-26/40

Percy-34/40 (Not bad, not bad)

Quiche ('cause I am hungry)- 0/40

Raphy-35/40

Sasha- 24/40

Trina- 32/40

Umbridge ('cause I felt like it)- 0/40 (That's for being a giant pink toad!)

Valerie- 40/40 (As per usual.)

Wesley- 35/40

Xander- 31/40

Zoe- 37/40

Done.