Color & Style

Character Description: In this monologue, Ziggy complains to her girlfriends about how horrible her hair looks because of the salon she went to.

ZIGGY: I told the bitch I wanted it to look EXACTLY like Kate Hudson. I wanted the sweeping blonde highlights added within a soft golden base. A real natural look! Instead, she gives me more of a Jennifer Aniston sun kissed highlights look. No!!! I didn't want this, I feel like Mischa Barton's soft color with a natural finish or Scarlet Johansson when she had those wispy bangs or Jessica Alba when she had the lightened frost look. No! No! No!

I wanted Kate Hudson! Pathetic. They don't know what they are doing in that place. I've gone there because EVERYBODY goes there and I look terrible. Look at me! A complete wreck. My hair doesn't swoop at the sides towards the center, it swoops over to one side!

I don't even come close to looking Classic, Cute, Sultry, Glamorous or . I feel like this is a cruel joke.

Now I have to figure out how to shorten my hair and wear it differently because of the cut I was given. I'm thinking something shorter. Something like a Comb and Go cut. OH! Maybe Rachel Bilson who has the unmistakable 60's feel. She pulls it off, I could too. OR, maybe I should just wear my hair up. What do you think? Up? Up? Up? Sarah Michelle Gellar uses a skinny headband or Jessica Simpsons bigger head band. There are tons of cute colors and patterns. I could go for the Paris Hilton look with the adorable bow for the female touch.

Hmmmm. That sounds nice. Something not too bold!

A/N - http://www.monologueblogger.com/color-style-comedy-1-minute/