Ch 4: Collecting the Teeth

Jack's POV

After the song, we saw the other guardians rush in frantically.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Pitch and Dakota are stealing children's teeth again. And in the process, he also kidnapped almost every baby tooth fairy," Bunny answered.

"Why would they do this immediately after he asked to see our progress?" Tooth wondered worriedly.

"I think I know why," Y/N answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Pitch and Dakota want us to get distracted so we won't follow through with the deal. But I say that we collect the teeth. And how long did it take y'all to do it the first time?" she explained.

"One night the least," Sandy made them appear above his head.

"Well, that leaves us 30 more days to find someone for Dakota to love, even though I really pity whoever it'll be. Let's do this," Y/N responded.

We all cheered and went out to collect the teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid's (Y/N's) POV

As we started collecting the teeth, I noticed the others having a race of who would collect the most teeth. I even noticed how they would sabotage each other to do so. It made me laugh. Then when we were done, we presented them before Tooth.

"Wow, you guys collect teeth and leave gifts as fast as my fairies," Tooth cheered.

I smiled, but the boys looked shocked. Tooth then rubbed the sides of her head in frustration.

"Did you guys forget to leave gifts again?" she asked.

"Well, I left gifts," I replied.

I laughed when I realized what happened. Even though I collected the least amount of teeth, I left gifts. The guys had to go back around and leave gifts while Tooth and I were chatting.

"So, this has happened before? Pitch stole the teeth and when y'all went to collect the teeth, the boys forgot to leave gifts?" I asked.

"Yeah. You'd think that they would've learned from the first time," Tooth explained.

I giggled at that. While the others were leaving gifts, Tooth and I freed the other fairies. Then when the guys were done, we went back to the pole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N The teeth are collected and you guys still have enough time to get a lover for Pitch's daughter. Will things go according to plan or will stuff pop up unexpectedly?