Introduction

© 2016 Alexandra O'Hara. All rights reserved.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the Supernatural original characters nor the show Supernatural.

I didn't like the prologue so I deleted it!

So if you haven't guessed by now this is a Supernatural fan-fiction, I know shocking right? I changed the description and I like it now! Yay!

Things I need to address:

- This book isn't set in any particular season.  Events that occur may hold similarities to some of the Supernatural plots but I can assure you that they are not the same.  This story is my own take on the Supernatural characters with an original plot.

- Cas vs. Cass.  I am aware that the majority of the fandom uses Cas, however, I have chosen to spell it as Cass.  As the writers have stated, there is no official way to spell it and both of these are correct.  Even in the original script both of these spellings are used.  So please, no hate.

- I am also aware that some of the characters are a little OOC at some points and I apologise for this and it's something I want to fix!

- I plan to edit the crap out of this book once it is completed as the beginning chapters are, to be blunt, shit.  Therefore, please don't judge the story on the beginning chapters as I can guarantee it improves.

I think that's everything, lol! So, without further ado, happy reading!