Longtime No See

Katherine spent most of her days trying to turn her new home into something she likes, she added more color to the decor and more accessories that stood out her favorite colors were green and purple and nothing went better with that than some gold as well. She had continued getting shipments sent to her for days until she finally had it the way she wanted, she walked around and it was purple, very Venetian. As she wondered she totally forgot about her room in the attic that her father told her about and so sh went upstairs but since secrets where everything to her and her father there was a secret button to the secret door, she looked around and lifted things but nothing happened finally she stopped in the middle of the room and went and tapped her foot until the door above fell open she couldn't figure out how it happened but it did she was excited.

she walked up the stairs and found a switch on he wall and flicked it on and she couldn't believe what she was seeing, a whole layout of computers and hard drives of the latest technology. She walked over and ticked a key and everything turned on monitors and lights and then a door opened and she turned around and saw something she never imagined she would see again, her Artemis suit. She couldn't believe that her father put this up here for her, she walked over and there was a note she picked it up and read it.

she snickered when she saw the writing.

Katherine: To Whom It May Concern.....

"To Whom It may concern I hope you find this useful in keeping a low profile and in keeping you busy with all your free time, My hopes are that maybe the user of this suit will find themselves again in hope they feel lost. I will be here if you need me in hopes I don't find you in trouble one day.......please don't find yourself in trouble one day. sincerely your father."

Katherine: thanks dad.

She examined the suit and saw a difference she went and felt the padding and it was a breastplate is what felt like possibly protective kevlar impregnated plastic padding over this to protect all major organs, the man knows his daughter so well she thought to herself, she turned the suit around and noticed and that had Tri-composite Fierce mesh, PU and Flex Foam frame with Lockdown waist and shoulder adjusters.

Katherine: Jeez does he think I 'm going into a battle or something.

I couldn't help but laugh at this and realized it was probably for the better, she looked to her right and saw a red button flashing and pressed it and again another door opened she turned around and saw mathews z7 xtreme tactical compound bow an MXB-360 along with a Hoyt Charger with a fuse. She looked and saw a case and opened it but it was just a folded frame she went and grabbed it had some weight to it and saw a switch she pressed and it sprung open almost hitting her face she turned it around and looked at it and twirled it realizing the handle switched sides by pressing a button, thats even better since Katherine was ambidextrous.

Katherine: note to self thank Daddy for the new toys.

All this was over whelming, before she could leave she saw crates full of arrows PSE/Carbon Force, and Acme Port along with Easton Injexion/Axis with gold tipKinetic. These were the best kind of arrows there were, there sharp enough to cut through a bullet with there tungsten, molybdenum, chromium and vanadium. Literally these arrows are strong enough to go through a metal door thicker than ply wood, she backed away before she got ahead of herself she realized this is something she hasn't done in a while and her dad did say to stay out of sight, but in reading his letter he also hoped she would find herself she walked out of the room and gave thought to herself on how she could find herself in other ways rather than going out and saving people, she shut the door and it was a shock set up so the weight closed it after she stepped down the last step and up it went hidden again. Good maybe this will keep her from thinking about it and find something else to do to keep her preoccupied.